THE INTERVIEWS!

I stare at the screen in disbelief. A 12! Holy SHIT! "I told you guys,I told you!" Reina says.She is jumping up and down so much im suprised she hasnt run out energy.Cinna comes into the room and sees the score.He smiles. "I raise a toast." Cinna says, "To the Goddess of Flames." We smile and raise our glasses and drink."I'm tierd, im gonna go to bed." I say. I walk tierdly to my bed. A avox tucks me in and I fall asleep instantly. I wake up while Tersilla was knocking on my door telling me its a "big,big day" and to get showered and changed. I took a long,soothing shower with some "Lugue Esca" Skin moisturiser. Then I head to breakfast. I see Derick sitting with Rick talking about the Interviews. Reina comes over to me with a plate of hashbrowns and sausages. "Here is your breakfast, Lets go on the roof to talk." Reina says. She hands me the plate of food and she tells me to follow her. The roof? I didnt even know whe could go there. Reina leads me to a door and she opens it. Inside is a small grey staircase. We walk up the stairs and we end up overlooking at least half of the Capitol. We see heaps of mini dots in the street and heaps of cars. There are giant towers and ariel dishes on top of a couple. We sit down and Reina starts to talk right away. "So, Ive seen you over the past days and your sort of a mix. Your smart, funny,good looking,a fighter, a charmer, and your sweet. This will be difficult." She sits there for a minute or two then says, "Just be yourself." "What? Yell out that I hate the Capitol?" I say. "No" she says. "Just, act like yourself without abusing the Capitol." She stands up and leaves. I stay there and stare outside for a bit. Be myself? Thats a bit hard. Myself lives in the woods in District 12. How do I bring that to the Capitol? I think for a moment, then go inside and wait for my stylist. Cinna and my other stylist Yvonne, Dalia and Jewliana come 20 minutes later. We go to the dressing rooms and Cinna tells them to do the make up while he waits in the other room. As soon as he leaves, Dalia starts to do my nails, Yvonne starts to put my hair in a long plait, and Jewliana does my face. After about 20 minutes they step back to see their work. Then Cinna came in to take me to try on my dress. He shows me a small chamber and hands me a yellow silky dress that flows down to my knees. The sleeves go down to my wrist. It feels slightly heavy. "I had to make some adjustments to your dress." Cinna says. "The magic begins when you turn thrice." Is this something I have to do in the Interviews? I think so. Cinna didnt tell me direct instructions for the Chariot Parade. Before I can ask Im whisked away to wait for my Interview. It goes in Districts, like the Training, But girls go first instead. So I sit on the chairs and wait. The District 1 girl called Mealody went first and there was no doubt that her stylist and mentor went for sexy. As soon as she walked onto the stage she got around 7 wolf whistles and all through the interview she blew kisses to the crowd and winked at some men. She'll get alot of sponsors. Then it was Kode. And his mentor and stylist probably went for tough. His suit was made to show his muscles and it looked good on him. Then it was Halo, who went for sweet probably because her name. I doubt she'll be sweet when we go into the arena. Then it was Lio and so on. Then it was my time to shine. "Now people, the girl who wowed the crowd in the Chariot Parade, and has apparently inherited a nickname, Introducing The Goddess of Flames!'' Wilbert Papilon shouts. I walk onto the stage with a smile and wave at everyone. They all scream my name and they just love me. Actually, they love everyone in the Games. I sit down on the plush red couch. It is so comfy I could sleep on it. "So, Talia, Have you enjoyed the Capitol so far?" Wilbert asks. I smile and say "Oh yea, I love the furniture and the showers and the food, ohh it is so well cooked." I compliment. "And the clothes I have worn are just fantastic! Especially the one for the Chariot Parade. That one was really nice. And this one," I show them my dress. "Is also very nice. Want me to give it a twirl?" "Yes please!" Wilbert says. I stand up and turn once,twice,three times quickly. The people in the crowd look astonded, and then scream and throw me flowers. Wilbert says "Whoa! Your on fire girl!" I look down and gasp. My dress is still the same shape, but the colour, Its Amazing! the bottom of my dress goes red,then it shrinks down and reveals orange underneath it, and it moves over my arms, Its just like burning coal! I smile to the crowd and sit down. "Whoa Talia, that was amazing! And so was your training score. It wowed us all didnt it?" He speaks the last part to the crowd and they nod their head and some yell "Yeah!" "How did you earn that score?" Wilbert asks." Im not supposed to tell am I?" I say. A Peacekeeper yells "Thats true!" Then the buzzer indicates my time is up. I smile, blow a kiss to the crowd and walk off. I pass Rick and Hi-5 him.

Im Pretty sure Ive got sponsors. I might win.