The Presintation

I wait in a little room. I feel kinda nervous but excited. I think I might know how to take out the Carrers. I hear Rick coming through the door and then I hear "Talia Kilster, District 12." I walk through the door and Ricky whispers to me "Good luck." I walk into the Training Centre and the Peacekeepers are standing on a platform raised above. "Talia Kilster, 19, District 12." I say in a loud voice. I head over to the Bow and Arrow station. I chose a sleek silver bow. I then get onto the balance beam. I do some skillful moves on the bar and they dont know Ive loaded the bow. I shoot 2 arrows in the middle of a backhand spring. 1 Lands where the heart would be of the target and the other where the brain would be. The Peacekeepers seem amazed. Then I say "Get me something on fire, and a fake tree" A avox brings out a Podium with the flames flickering. Anothet avox brings out a fake tree. Its perfect. I line the tree up behind the Fire so the 2 branches splitting leaves a narrow gap.I hope this works. I shoot through the flames. The arrow whizzes through the flames, Through the gap and lands a Bullseye in the target. The target burts into flames. The Peacekeepers are astonished. I get 1 more Fire Podium and move the tree aside. I bring forwared 6 fake people targets and put a flame podium in front of the 2nd one and the 6th one. I ask for a spinning platform and I stand on it. It starts spinning faster and faster. I load 3 arrows into my bow. The platform is spinning really fast. I draw back my bow, hold my breath and fire. They all land exactly where I wanted them to. The 1st arrow hits the 2nd target where the brain is and it burns. The 2nd arrow hit the 6th one where the heart is and it bursts into flames.

And the 3rd arrow strikes at the Peacekeepers Hog, and hits it dead where the eye would be.