The TRAIN!!

I wake up and remember instantlyt why I want to Sprint away from this hell hole. I stand up and take a shower, then walk down to breakfast. Tersilla is already at the table,So is Ricky. Ricky is eating alot of food. He is bit of a chubby man. "So" Tersilla ask's. "Why did you volunteer, Rick?" She obviously wants to start a conversation between us. "Well, as You know," he nods towards me. Josh must have told him. "My daughter died last year, and I have no wife. So I Volunteered. I dont want to win. So Im going to try and survive to the end and then you can kill me. I want to take down as many as possible. So how about we dont team so we dont get too attached to each other?" "Deal" I say. "I'm not going to team unless its a fake." "What do you mean?" Tersilla ask's. "A fake team. I catch them off guard and kill them. I dont do it to people I like, and Im not going to do the Carrer pack. Just 1 or 2 at a time." "Clever girl." Rick says. He smiles at me."Oh! Here comes Derick!" Derick won the 124th Hunger Games. His weapon was a flint and steel. At the start he used a sleek silver axe he got in the Cornucopia and slaughtered at least 4 people and 2 Carrers. He captured the Cornucopia and got enough food for 2 weeks. Around the final 5 he got a sponsor gift with a flint and steel in it.Then made a thick circle of grass around the Cornucopia and someone came towards him he set the grass on fire. Then no-one came close and finished each other one. Then the final tribute died from mutts in a small dragon form that couldnt fly. He showed people that you dont have to be vicious to win. As long as your smart you have a chance. Derick comes sit between me and Rick. "So, whats your strategy Talia?" "Dont ally unless fake." I reply instantly. "Ok. And you Rick?"

"Kill as many as possible until the final 2. Then let Talia kill me." Rick says instantly. "Is this love?" "No" I reply."He wants to die and hes too old for me anyway." "Why do you want to die?" Derick asks. Rick explains his story to him. "Wow" Derick says when he's finished. "Well ill get on with mentoring Rick, and Talia, Reina will come out soon."

Reina won the 128th Hunger games. Her weapon was the Whip and sword. She got a sword in the Cornucopia and ran with 2 packs. She got a whip mid-way through the Games. She used it to knock people to the ground or knock their weapon out of there hands, then stab them with the sword. She won that way.

"Here she comes now." Reina walks out of her room. I tell her about

My stategy and weapon. Then she explains about some survival tips. We pull into the Capitol with a bunch of screaming clowns waiting for us. I hate clowns. They tell us that we can watch the Reapings in our rooms. I cant wait. Not