I. Who Pulled The Reins

It was an average day for young Mauri Immiki, bag clutched delicately between her fingers, a happy grin across her face as always. But, under that smile of gentle glee and joy. Mauri Immiki, knew a cog was out of place in her ordinary procedures. She checked her luggage, she checked her weapons, she checked her appearance. Nothing. But something, left a dangerous glint in her eyes. Mauri Immiki was enlisted into the CCG at nineteen, known to be a strong-willed young woman, thinking she was ready for a job. But little did she know, this bus wasn't headed towards CCG Headquarters.

Without a second warning, the bus jolted forward, knocking passengers out of their seats, wails escaping from all about the shuttle. Mauri Immiki's blood stood still, it wasn't something she forgot, it was something she dreaded. The bus plummeted off of the railing, diving straight into a ditch, as it rolled continuously down the sleep landform. She gripped her seat tightly, as the bus came to an eerie stop, mechanic fog spreading around the broken shuttle. Blood smeared the walls like a thick paint coating, and she could hear quiet cackling in the distance. As she was about to speak, and question any survivors, a hand gripped her mouth, and she whirled around to see her attacker.

"I found youuu..." said a monotone male voice, a black cloak draped over his slim form, white unclean hair, covering his eyes. Mauri's eyes widened, and the male simply chuckled silently, "Seems you forgot me, what a shame, Mau-chan..." and without another word, he struck his fingers  down onto a pressure point, knocking her out cold.

Mau... Maur.... Mauri...

She jolted upright, her eyes scanning the room in utter shock, chains rattling around her wrists. Once again, she attempted to speak, but was silenced by the clang of metal. She looked onwards, spotting a small figure in a rabbit-like cloak, concealed completely in linen wrap. The figure dashed up to her, sticking her fingers into her mouth, examining her teeth like a horse, and scanned the rest of her form. She hummed softly, as she inspected each part of her body, and with a satisfied bounce she spoke.

"So your name is Mauri-channn?" she chimed, zooming forwards to examine her face. She turned away, giving a quick and petrified nod. The figure stepped backwards,

"The doctor is utterly pleased with your physical state, you should be happy, we're letting you live...~"  the figure poked on Mauri's nose, "You'll be an interesting subject you knowww..."

and with that, the figure trailed off, a jump in her step as she exited the room.

Soon after, another figure trailed inside, it was him, the Satan incarnate himself who drug her into this mess. Mauri struggled, jolting her wrists upwards in attempt to free herself, but only harming herself. The male lifted her head up roughly by her hair, strands snapping free from the intensity of his grasp. She gasped, tucking her chin into her neck instinctively. He frowned, ripping her head upwards again. "I'll rip your head off if you look down again." he stated, a grin perking at the ends of his lips. He whispered into her ear, "I bet your brain would be extra mushy and tasty." he bit a portion of her ear, tearing it off with a grin, as he munched. Mauri wailed in agony, pounding her fists against the wooden planks securing her to the chair. He drove his hand through her chest,  blood spraying his cloak. He cackled, extracting his hand with a gleeful expression. He ran his tongue along his blood engulfed hand. She became to shocked to speak, or submit any outburst. He closed in on her face, "No matter how hard you try, you'll never be human again, Mau-chan..." he simply grinned, giving her a few last wounds to ponder with before exiting the room.

Human. Again? What did he mean, I'm human... But... He... Gave me a fatal wound, how.... Am I not dead? This is a dream. Yes, dream, dream, dream, wake up, wake up, it's not a dream.

She choked on her tears, clutching the area which he pierced her through. The skin was already beginning to reconnect, and her eyes widened.

A radio trembled beside of her chair, the voice barely audible.

Owl 11's Surgery was a Success,

Welcome Home, Mauri Immiki.