II. Realm Of The Past

Mauri Immiki had always been a prized student to her teachers, bragging as if it was her instinct. She boasted about her grades, exclaimed about her accomplishments, and mourned over her failures, which were extremely rare. She was a young age of thirteen when she met a young boy, he was shy, and always seemed scornful to the children who taunted him, or picked on him as some would say. Mauri skipped up to the boy one day, giving him a light tap on his shoulder. He whirled around, whacking her in the face with a forceful punch. His breathing heavy, his eyes wide with aggression. Mauri Immiki didn't understand why that boy was crying, why he was angry, why he looked miserable. The boy immediately recognized his action, and apologized repetitively, wailing his apology as he trembled in fear of being in trouble. Mauri wiped away the ghost tears forming in her eyes, and leapt into a forceful hug. Her grin as wide as the sky above. Stop crying, it's alright... I'm Mauri Immiki, who're you?

Oh, that's right...

His name was Takizawa Seidou.

Mauri was shaken awake from her drowsy flashback by a thrilling pain in her chest. Her eyes widened, a scratchy wail escaping her parched lips. There he stood, a wicked grin imprinted on his face like it was a natural feature, his hand, deeply embedded into her lower torso. "Good Morning..." he chirped, ripping away his hand with a extreme enough force to make her cringe in agony. She strained to speak, but the pain of healing was worse than she could bare to speak through. He jerked her head upwards again, "Look at me when I talk to you, Mau-chan." she averted her gaze, a frown spreading across her blood-ridden lips. He scowled, "Why won't you look at me... You act like something is wrong with me..." he exclaimed, the waver in his voice startled her for a moment. He released his grip, a dark aura filling his presence. "I want you to look at me..." he muttered, "and tell me what you see."

She gave him a look of pure distraught, "M-...Mons-...ter..." she managed to croak, her lungs quivering painfully as they attempted to heal. He tensed, stepping forward, grasping her hair forcefully. "You..." he hissed, tightening his grip. "I thought you'd understand..." She raised an eyebrow, narrowing her eyes. "Wh-...at?" she strained, a clear warble in her voice.

"Why don't you look at me, the way you used too... You act like you don't know me, like you don't care!" he scowled, ripping through her stomach with his own agony.

She sobbed heavily, bashing her head carelessly against the backboard of the chair. "S-...to-...p." she pleaded, shaking her head. He paused momentarily, only to meet her painful gaze. She took her remaining strength, to wrench her hand painfully from the shackle, shattering the connecting bones in attempt. Reached up to his cheek, and smiled.

"I-...t's... Al-...righ-...t." she closed her eyes and fell limp into her chair from bloodloss. He stood there, his facial expression unchanging, as he turned around and dismissed himself, a spark igniting in his clockwork heart.

Mau...-chan...