𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

jalaiah

it's been two months since mariah and the crew rescued me from that house. I've been adjusting to my new normal, it's been hard. I've been depressed since being back home and I haven't talked much.

Bakari wants me to go see a therapist and I will, eventually, but I'm not ready too yet. I haven't told Bakari about the miscarriage a apart of me doesn't want to, but the other part of me wants to because that was his child too.

"baby, i brought you something to eat" bakari spoke on the other side of the guest bedroom.

"I'm not hungry" i replied laying in the bed.

"come on bae, you have to eat something. you haven't eaten in three days."

It was true I couldn't bring myself to eat anything without throwing it back up. I lost a lot of weight, my shape isn't the same as it was since before. I look like a twig and all of the curves that I did have were nonexistent now.

"I'm coming in." bakari spoke.

The bedroom light was off & the windows had sheets over them. The air in the room was thick and foggy. I felt the bed dip behind me, "baby" Bakari's deep voice spoke so softly.

He placed his hand on my shoulder causing me to flinch. "I'm here if you want to talk about it, ok." He spoke.

I stared at the wall tears streaming down my face.
"I love you queen" he said one last time before I heard the door close.

I should've told him to stay

Why did it have to be me?

Fuck, i just want him to hold me and tell me that everything'll be ok.

Why am I so fucking stupid

I hate myself for doing this to him

He should be having fun not here with me

If I end it now, he'll be better off without me.

I sighed, turning over seeing Bakari had left me a tray of food and it smelt really really good.

I pulled myself up in the bed and grabbed the tray on the nightstand. He cooked baked chicken, dirty rice and green beans. Yummy i thought licking my lips and digging in.

Today will be the day I get out of this bed and find myself again i mentally repeated to myself.

step one get healthy and eat.
step two find a therapist
step three love on & thank my man
step four get back to work
step five live my life

From this day forward, I'm done being depressed and shutting everyone out of my life. I finished eating, I got up from my bed. I was about to walk out of the room but didn't. First take a shower

I took a nice hot shower and put on something comfortable. I put on a grey jumpsuit, a cream colored long sweater, and cream colored fur slippers. I put my hair in a up knot bun and put on some gold accessories. I walked out of the room and into the kitchen to wash and clean my dishes.

 I walked out of the room and into the kitchen to wash and clean my dishes