"You all wanted to be heroes but you took a few minutes of life saving time to talk to your peers, that needs work. Anyways, I am Aizawa Shota and I will be your teacher. Now everyone outside for exams. The one with the lowest score gets expelled.

"WHAT!"

@ @ @

Bored.

Shigaraki didn't know what to do. Kurogiri was cleaning the bar, Sensei's busy, and Izuku was at school. He got tired of his games and even cleared his room for once. He finally had his plan outlined and ready, just needed more people. Soon the time would come but not now. Now, he was bored out of his mind.

What to do?

"Kurogiri! I'm going for a walk!"

"Alright, come back in one pice Shigaraki Tomura."

He stalked towards the door and left, hood over his head and Father in his pocket. The streets were clear as he walked though that was to be expected. Almost no one came to this part of the city, why would they bother? It was full of crime, mutants, and the poor, no good samaritan would dare come this direction.

After a few minutes of mindless wandering, Shigaraki came to a more populated area. They weren't rich here but they weren't homeless either.

"Scram mutt! Shoo, and stop eating my goods!" The shout was followed by the high pitched yelp of an animal. Said animal, a small tan dog, came running in Shigaraki's direction. He simply kept walking but the damned thing managed to barl right into the man's legs and trip him. He caught himself with his hands but left a few new cracks on the pavement.

"Watch it dog." he growled

The pup just looked at him with a tilted head before he swatted it away. The thing backed up a few steps before coming back and sniffing at his legs.

"What."

It wined.

"No."

The thing licked its chops, still looking at him.

"I don't even have money on me, fuck off."

The fucking dog still sat there, staring.

"Fine, if I get you food you better leave me alone!" he said with a huff before going to the place the dog came from. It was a butcher shop and the owner was busy so he simply grabbed a piece of meat and left.

"Hey, thief!"

Great.

The owner came up to him and pointed at the meat, "You better pay for that before I call the police!"

"Shut the fuck up or you're a pile of dust," to prove his point he grabbed a womans purse and the watched as it began to crumble. The owner backed off terrified and Shigaraki went outside.

The dog was still there.

"Here, now go."

He continued his walk.

"Shigaraki Tomura, welcome back"

"Mhmm"

"May I ask, who's your new friend?"

"What?" he turned around to find that damn dog following him. "Are you kidding me!"

@ @ @

"Well that was something, huh Kacchan!"

Bakugou glanced at Midoriya in acknowledgment but kept eating. No one was expelled, thankfully. He would have felt really bad. After class the kids went to lunch, Bakugou and Midoriya were the only ones at the table since Bakugou was a bit too violent for his classmates. Uraraka and Iida, that was the glasses name, were sitting with Asui and Kirishima. Asui was some sort of frog mutant and Kirishima had a hardaning quirk.

Uraraka saw him and waved, shouting if he wanted to eat lunch with them. Midoriya politely declined and turned to his food to eat a rice ball. They both ate in silence until the bell rang.

. . .

"Hey Deku-kun, you should come sit with us tomorrow!"

"Mabey, oh and can I ask why you called me Deku?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, I just heard Bakugou say it and thought it sounded cute! I can stop though," her cheeks flushed as she averted her eyes.

"O-oh! Umm, it's okay! Kacchan just gave me that name when we were kids and-"

"Oh, I'm so sorry I didn't realize that! Of Course I can stop, I didn't mean to intrude."

I-it's okay, you can call me that, I don't mind," they both stood there awkwardly for a moment until Bakugou shouted at him.

"Oi, hurry your ass up Deku!"

"Right, coming Kacchan! Bye Uraraka-chan, see you tomorrow!"

He waved as he ran off to catch up with his friend. Bakugou didn't look at him just kept walking forward, "You don't have to come over to train anymore but you should still use your quirk around the house, got it?"

Midoriya gave a nod and kept walking to the bus stop.

@ @ @

"Why are you still here, leave me alone!"

The dog just gave a woof and sat down right in front of the open door. Kurogiri stood behind the counter and watched with amusement as his charge stomped in frustration. Tomura scratched at his neck before yelling at the pup again to leave. Of Course it didn't and instead lolled its tongue with a little yip.

Kurogiri could just warp it away but Tomura didn't ask so from him sooo~

It was quite the sight, Tomura came home from his walk only to be followed by a small animal. The boy explained that he fed the pup and told it to leave, which it clearly did not do. Kurogiri didn't mind the dog, Tomura could do with a companion, mabey the pup could provide some sort of emotional support.

"You get one more chance, dog, leave or I dust you!"

"Woof!"

"FINE, STAY THEN! YOU'LL LEAVE EVENTALY AND I WON'T CARE!"

"Woof."

Tomura stormed to his bedroom, slamming the door in the pup's face. The dog wined and pawed at the boy's door before laying next to it. After a moment the door cracked open as Tomura peeked out. The dog lifted its head with a wag of the tail but Tomura just sighed before closing his door again. Then it opened and he placed a pillow on the ground on the hinge side. The door closed again and didn't open.

The dog sat there for a few more minutes, when Tomura didn't open the door the pup moved to sniff and lay on the pillow. The next morning the dog and pillow were gone.

@ @ @

Something wet was touching his face, he couldn tell if it was uncomfortable or familiar.

Something barked and jumped on his chest, he groaned.

"Mon-chan, down girl," he opened his eyes to find, not a corgi, but the little pest that kept following him. Right.

"What do you want, dog."

The creature barked and jumped in his lap. It was not only wagging its tail, but its whole butt. Shigaraki couldn help but smile at the sight. How could he, Shigaraki Tomura, find the sight of a happy dog cute? He was a cold hatred villain, a killer!

The dog licked his chin.

And now he is a dog lover.