Part 11

Y/N: Woww....
Minho: do you like it?
Y/N: Are you kidding me!? This. Is. Amazing!
Minho glad you think so...
Y/N: So what do we start with?
Minho: Let's do self-defence first then we'll move on to weapons.
Y/N: sounds good to me!
Minho: Great...
*TIME SKIP*
Minho: Woah... Your a quick learner!
Y/N: Why thank you Lino!
Minho since you are good with defence let's move on to weapons.
Y/N:KK!
Minho: let's start with swords then we can do a weapon of your choice...
Y/N: Ooh ok I'll see which one that will be later... But for now let's do the sword training.
Minho: Okay first I'm gonna make you practice some steps for about an hour then you'll be off for the rest of the day. You need as much rest as you can get!
Y/N:Great then let get started!
Minho: You know are one of the most enthusiastic students I've ever had!
Y/N: Really you've had other students before!?
I said while copying the moves Minho's doing.
Minho: No but you are the most enthusiastic person I've ever seen is what I meant to say.
Y/N: well that's a relief!
I said just barely whispering.
MINHO'S P.O.V
I heard Y/N mumble something fit I heard it and I will try to stay quite about it
Minho:How about we call it a day?
Y/N: But we just got started!
Minho: I promise I'll show twice as much Tommorow! K?
Y/N: Really!? Deal!
Minho: great now let's go check up on your friends.
Y/N'S P.O.V
Me and Minho were walking to the training room and upon reaching the door we instantly heard screaming and shouting It really sounded like someone just got murdered in there so we ran in to check of everything was alright. Then was met with a screaming Midget and two boys stuck on the top of the ropes.
Minho: Midget what's happening in here!?
Midget: Those two climbed up there and started dropping daggers down at me! And if you guys never walk in they would have chopped my ear off!
Y/N: Guys that's very irresponsible get down here right now!
Minho: Ohhh she's mad!
I instantly sent him a glare making him shut up.After those two idiots got down they both started speaking at the same time.
Y/N:Shut up both of you! Chan you say your side first.
Bang Chan: It was all Felix's idea I thought It was a harmless prank so I went up with him to make sure he wouldn't do anything stupid. But when I saw the dagger I tried to take it from him but he accidentally dropped it.
Felix: what are y'all getting angery for its made of rubber!