Part 2

Felix: Y/N!! We will wait for you in the van if you need anything!
He said dropping me off at my house so I could change and get some extra clothing cause Felix said we'd stay the weekend at the hotel. After I packed a backpack with my essentials I ran out of the house Making sure I locked the door on my way out and rushed to the van.
Y/N: Sorry I took long,I just wanted to make sure I had everything!
Felix: It's ok! No rush,anyway who's read to go to DISNEYLAND!
Everyone: WE ARE!!!
*TIME SKIP*
(Sorry I was too lazy to do a scene of the trip!😂)
Y/N: Wow it's even better than I thought!
Beomgyu: And not too mention it HUGE!!!!
Felix: Enough chit chat Y/N let's go on the biggest Roller coaster ride here!!
He screamed and jumped he even clung to my arm and pulled me Soo hard that I thought Mr arm was gonna come off
Controller: please keep your arms and legs in the ride at all times to avoid any injuries and enjoy!
Y/N: You ready?
Felix: Born ready!
Controller: the ride will start in ... 3...2...1... GO!
And the ride took off at the speed of light. But suddenly my vision started to go blur and soon everything went black.
*A FEW MOMENTS LATER*
I woke up but I wasn't on the ride anymore in fact it looked like I was not even in the theme park anymore,I was in some kind of meadow and if I'm being honest it was beautiful it was like I was dreaming so I flicked my forehead and it hurt like hell so... IM NOT DREAMING! But where are my friends?
???: Hello!
Y/N: AHHHHHHHH!!! WHO ARE YOU!!! Y-YOU YOU TROLL!!
???: I AM NOT A TROLL! Sorry for yelling but I am not a troll I'm Midget!
He said all shy. Which I found adorable!
Midget: Wait y-your Y/N right?
Y/N:How'd you know my name?
Midget: Come with me please? The Prince will be very pleased about your arrival!
Y/N: PRINCE!! Wait have I been here before?
Midget: I'll explain everything when we get to the palace now please come with me!?
Before I could even answer the short troll looking creature pulled you to this unknown palace.