Part 8

Minho's P.O.V.
She then vanished into thin air but I'm guessing she figured out a away of going back and forth through dimensions soo I'm sure she'll be back soon.
Y/N'S P.O.V.
I woke up I shock and checked my surroundings to see were I was but luckily I was in my room.
Bang Chan: Up already?
Y/N: Haha, very funny.
Bang Chan: ok, ok so you meet your Prince charming yet?
He said trying to tease you but you took it seriously.
Y/N: How did you know?
Bang Chan: Wait he really is a prince? Dang are you sure he isn't in you imagination?
Y/N: Nope I know he is real I can feel it!
Bang Chan: Okay, just get your rest mk?
I ignored him and tried to get some sleep.
TIME SKIP
I woke up and basically ran out of my room to go the ride cause today's our last day here but when the ride was over I wasn't in Minho's kingdom.
How come it didn't work this time . I thought
Y/N: ok I'll try to find another was back there. There must be some way to get there without the ride... Let me call Chan maybe he'll know what to do!
O.T.P
Chan: Hello?
Y/N: Hey can you help me? The ride isn't working what do I do now.
Chan: Hmm... Try thinking of him before you sleep?
Y/N: Really?
Chan: No of course not! You need to try something else maybe try holding that crown you've had in your living room for all those years!
Y/N: That such a goo idea thank you so much Chan i owe you one!
Chan: You owe me two!
Y/N: okay bye.
Bang Chan: bye.

AUTHORS UPDATE
Sorry for the short update I have something important to do tomorrow and it's really late so I'll try to update on Monday thanks for your patience ☺️