play date

Claus and lucas went up to inkys house and knocked on the door the door opened only to find a tall woman with pink hair and a sleeveless dress and light blue horns.
Her name was Angelo Beatrice

(This is her!!!)Angelo: "hello sweethearts may I help you? Are you lost?"Lucas: "hi! We're here to see inky"Claus: "is she home or something?"Angelo: "hmm I think she's asleep right now-"

(This is her!!!)
Angelo: "hello sweethearts may I help you? Are you lost?"
Lucas: "hi! We're here to see inky"
Claus: "is she home or something?"
Angelo: "hmm I think she's asleep right now-".
Just then Angelo noticed inky coming down the stairs and gave inky a hug
Angelo: "good morning my little super star! would you like something to eat?" Inky saw Claus and lucas she instantly ran up to the twins and hugged them.
Inky: "im so glad you can make it we're going to have an awesome time!" Claus got all pink and lucas hugged inky back
Claus noticed Angelo giving them a scary death stare
Lucas and claus got scared but went inside anyways they went to inkys room.
Lucas: "I never knew you liked strawberry shortcake"
Inky: "yea its my comfort show I like Orange blossom!"
Claus: "i-i heard strawberry shortcake is a cute show"
Inky: "not only is it a cute show it's my childhood!!" Inky then grab a strawberry shortcake doll.
Then claus thinking of a game to play he thought of truth or dare
Claus: "how about we play truth or dare?" Inky got excited and went first
Inky: "ok lucas truth or dare" lucas thought for a moment but then decided
Lucas: "I pick truth" Inky got super happy and then asked
Inky: "do you like someone from our school!!" Lucas looked at Claus and the thought of a brilliant idea came to his head.

Lucas: "I think claus can answer that question and im already dating someone"

Claus: "w-wait what!!!!!"

Inky looked at Claus and smiled
And asked away

Inky: "So claus you like someone from our sch-"

Claus: "I LIKE A GIRL THERE"

Inky jumped from his unexpected shouting but got excited then got close to claus.

Inky: "who's the girl you have a crush on!!"

Claus didn't know what to do he was getting nervous and sweating in fact he started heating up from the nervousness

Part 2 coming soon!!!