Chapter 3 ♪ Fatal

Start from the beginning

"What do you mean you're done?" he asked her, his brown eyes staring deep into her blue ones. She sighed softly, then looked at him seriously.

"I don't want to do this anymore; the arguing, the confusion, the sleeping around then going back to hating each other? It makes no sense to me at all Christopher, we're just wasting our time!"

"I don't think we are." Chris disagreed.

"Well I do Chris, I could have a boyfriend, you could have a girlfriend and we could be happy. But instead we're messing with each other even though we despise one another. It's pointless Chris, it really is."

"I don't think it's pointless, and haven't you tried to ditch me several times?" he said, and he was right. Audrina has been "done" lots of times, she's blocked him on social media and ignored his phone calls and text messages, and eventually ended up blocking his number but he tracked her down and showed up at her house late one night. She gave in easily, and went back to him.

"Yes I have and you entered stalker mode and wouldn't leave me alone!" she spat a little too loud, the others could hear the frustration in her voice which made them look at each other with expressions that read "crap is going to go down", it made Ryan tiptoe to the bathroom door and eavesdrop on their conversation, just to hear what they were saying and even though the others knew it was wrong, they didn't stop him because they wanted to know just as much as he did.

"I didn't stalk you!"

"Oh really, you didn't? Didn't you show up at my house because I wouldn't talk to you?!"

"That was one fucking time!" he yelled at her, she shook her head with anger and turned back towards the mirror, gripping the hair dryer to ignore him but he moved quickly and wrapped his arms around her to pin hers to her side. "you said you are done over and over again!"

"Yeah well, this time I mean it, even if I have to place a restraining order against your ass I will!"

Ryan's jaw dropped and he backed away from the door, turning around to look at the others.

"What did she say?" Elizabeth asked, she had heard Audrina but she couldn't believe her ears. She's never heard Audrina this angry before.

"She said that she would place a restraining order against him just so he'll leave her alone." Ryan said lowly, just in case they heard him talking and realized he had been listening.

"She's serious?" Devin asked in disbelief, Elizabeth nodded in order to answer his question.

"I've never heard her this angry before."

"No you won't." Chris growled, he wasn't taking anything she said seriously, because he's heard all of this before.

"You're underestimating me Christopher, I'm tired of this!"

"And you don't think I'm not?!" Chris shouted, he released her from his grasp and looked at her through the mirror. "you don't think I'm tired of doing this repeatedly?!"

"No I don't think you are, because you're usually the one that starts it!"

"Oh I know Audrina, you don't say anything to piss me off do you?"

"I never said that I didn't, but most of these arguments is caused by you or about you Chris!"

"Should we interrupt them?" Elizabeth asked after a while of listening to them scream at each other, Ricky shook his head side to side as he stared at the ground with wide eyes.

"No, I don't think we should. I think they need to scream at each other for a little while."

"I agree with Ricky." Devin mumbled, then suddenly there was loud pounding on the door. Elizabeth got up from the bed and opened the door to see a man standing in front of her, looking annoyed.

"Can I help you?"

"I'm not sure who keeps yelling at the top of their lungs, but will you please keep it down?"

"Oh um.." Elizabeth said, looking at the guys for help with an explanation. Ricky suddenly stood up and approached the door to speak with the man.

"I'm sorry about the noise, but you know how relationships are. And we don't think it's the time to interrupt them."

"Oh," the man said with a slight nod, rubbing the back of his neck. "yeah I know those days, I've been married for ten years now. Well, I'll leave you guys alone."

"Thank you." Ricky said, then shut the door.

"I'm done Chris, I'm seriously done. Just leave!"

"No I'm not leaving." Chris refused, crossing his arms over his chest. Audrina stared at him as tears shined in her eyes, a tear fell from her eye and slid down her cheek but she wiped it away quickly, not wanting to show him she's crying.

"Fine, then I'll leave."

"No, neither of us are leaving this fucking bathroom!" he shouted, he uncrossed his arms then got closer to her. "look at me Audrina."

"No, I don't want to." she said through her clenched teeth, she was looking down at the sink and she wouldn't dare to look at him right now. He placed his hand on her hip and she smacked it away just as quick, refusing to ever feel his hands on her again.

"Audrina, look at me, please."

She hesitated for a while and they stood in silence, he waited impatiently, waiting for her to turn around and look up at him. Finally she did, and when she did her eyes were filled with tears but she wouldn't let them fall.

"What?"

"Don't end this," he said, his voice soft as it almost comes out as a mumble. "we'll work on this, talk about it, figure some things out."

"Chris, no I don't want to do that."

"Just listen to me," he demanded. "will you?"

"Fine, talk." she mumbled, he lifted his hand and placed it on her cheek, feeling her hair blush his hand as he held her cheek and stroked it. He was silent for a little while, in thought. When he got a crazy idea.

"Come with me," he said, she looked at him in confusion. "I'll pay for whatever I have to. Come back home with me and we'll work things out, for as long as it takes us."

Was he losing his mind? Audrina wondered. Did he really think she could just leave her life behind to fix whatever this was between them? She had a house that needed to be taken care of, she was recently fired from her job and still looking for a new one, and did she even want to leave Charlotte with him and spend God knows how long with him? That would be a complete mistake, the arguments that would occur daily would probably drive them both insane. But for some stupid reason she was considering it, she was thinking about it as she stared into his brown orbs. His eyes held small hope, but he tried to hide it from her. Why was he so desperate to keep her in his life? Just like the songs he sang about her, same old script just different lies. Her heart and mind was telling her two different things about this, and even though she should listen to what her heart says, she listened to what her mind was saying.

"Okay," she agreed, he looked stunned to hear that word come out of her mouth. "but if it doesn't work out, it's done Chris, seriously."

"Alright," he agreed. "just give us some time to talk and work things out."

She nodded then he leaned forward to kiss her, but she dodged his lips quickly. He seemed disappointed, but he had got something out of all of this. He released her hips then turned and opened the bathroom door, walking out and leaving her to finish drying her hair. She felt so stupid for agreeing to his ridiculous plan, but she couldn't open her mouth to change her mind. She gripped the hair dryer, turned it on and started on her process again.

"Well, how was your argument?" Ricky asked Chris, he sighed.

"Shut up Ricky," he ordered. "we should go, we have to get some things done."

"What things?" Joshua asked with curiosity.

"You'll find out, let's go. See you Elizabeth." he said with a small wave, he approached the door and opened it, stepping out into the night as the guys said their byes and followed him back to the tour bus. He was going to explain they weren't leaving until tomorrow so Audrina could come with them, he was going to explain the deal, he was going to force them to help him clean the bus. And hopefully this will all work out, but there was something (someone) he wasn't thinking about. Sabrina.