17

| November 18th - Chicago Illinois |
| 11:45am - Lola's house |

Lola Love Kay's POV :

———————————————————————

"So you wasn't gonna tell me?" Kentrell asked and Jaz shrugged. "Didn't think it was important" she yawned before taking a sip of water  and I rolled my eyes. "Can we just get the important part of why you guys are here. I have to work soon so hurry u-"

"You getting paid to fuck a nigga. That ain't work that's prostitution" Kentrell mugged me and I mugged him back. "I'm not fucking him" I said through gritted teeth.

"Oh my god anyways" Jaz raised her voice.

Who this hoe yelling at? This is my house!

"Who is texting us Kentrell?"

"Bi- Jaz you looking at me as if I'm the one texting you" he mugged her. "Kentrell don't start" she rolled her eyes.

"Whoever it is needs to get the fuck off my phone because I definitely don't want to talk to you" I spat at Kentrell.

"Yeah you probably wanna talk to Melly and be all up on his dick. We all know how you are with rappers"

"Kentrell I'm tired of you being disrespectful in MY house" I huffed. "I ain't disrespect yo ass YET be greatful"

"Nigga fuck you" I sighed.

I knew Kentrell was going through something by the way he looked but that didn't give him a pass to be rude. I don't like Jaz like that but I'm not gonna sit up here and allow him to disrespect us.

"You need to figure this out. Our DAUGHTER is in danger because of you!"

"Jaz how many times I gotta tell you that I ain't do shit?" Kentrell mean mugged her. "I know how you are Kentrell, you and the nba gang" Jaz sighed before getting a text on her phone.

"I gotta go. My mom has a doctors appointment meaning I need to go pick up my daughter. I'll talk to you later." Jaz grabbed her things and put on her shoes before walking out of the house and shutting the door.

Kentrell stared at me and I mean mugged him. "Okay nigga...your turn" I pointed to the door and he laughed chuckling to himself. "You really don't give a fuck about a nigga?" He asked while I stayed quiet.

"You probably care about that Melly nigga though"

"Kentrell don't start...I'm just his manger" I sighed. "Mhm" Kentrell nodded his head making me roll my eyes and walk into the kitchen.

Omniscient POV:

Lola walked into the kitchen before grabbing a glass. She opened the refrigerator and poured some lemonade in the glass.

While she took a sip, Kentrell walked in the kitchen. "You still denying your feelings for me?"

"You still trying?" Lola rolled her eyes. "Yeah cause I don't want to give up on us-"

"Us" Lola laughed a little. "There was never an 'us' Kentrell. We fucked a couple of times, nothing more and nothing less. The fact that you're trying to make in seem like we were or are genuinely in love is crazy to me" Lola ranted knowing she was lying.

She knew that if she did give Kentrell a chance he would break her heart like he does other girls and she didn't want that.

She wanted a love better than her and Chris's. She thought Kentrell could be the one but she didn't want to make the mistake of settling down too fast again. She wanted to explore her options and have fun. She couldn't do that with a man trying to tie her down.

"If that's how you feel then okay" Kentrell shrugged. He was hurt but he didn't want to show it. He cared about Lola and he wanted her to remain in hiss life.

As he walked out the front door he felt a warm tear escape his eye making him quickly wipe it away. He walked out the house and shut the door before getting in his car and locked himself inside.

"Fuck!" He yelled hitting the steering wheel. The only way he could get his mind off of Lola was by being rude to her but it didn't help.

Everytime Kentrell was in the house his eyes would always seem to land on Lola. Jaz peeped it too but she didn't want to overstep and say anything seeing that her and Kentrell were still on a long overdue break.

"Why you always gotta fuck shit up mane? Now we're alone" Kentrell mumbled to himself. He hated feeling alone. He just wanted to feel loved and cared for. Not family love but REAL love. He wanted to be in love with someone.

Kentrell pulled out the driveway not realizing that he would get his wish to be in Lola's life very soon.

———————————————————————-

Sorry for any mistakes!

Don't forget to vote and comment💕