11

⚠️long chapter so get your popcorn⚠️

| A year later - Chicago Illinois |
| 12:45pm  - Lola's House   |

Lola Love Jones's POV :

———————————————————————

I heard a knock on the front door and I ignored it. There were a few more knocks and I rolled my eyes getting out of my bed. I grabbed the bottle of liquor off of my bedroom floor and drunk it while walking down the steps.

I opened the front door seeing Khyra and I rolled my eyes. "Bitch you look terrible" she said walking inside with Layla. "Oh my god what is that smell?" Layla fanned in front of her face and I rolled my eyes while Khyra shut and locked the front door.

"Okay look Lola, you really need to get this shit under control...ever since you and Chris got divorced you been drinking like crazy and you got fired" she huffed. "Yeah, you stopped talking to Kentrell and the gang...they miss you" Layla added and I scuffed.

"Miss me? Really Layla?" I rolled my eyes. "Them niggas don't miss me. Kentrell has been doing just fine on Instagram along with the rest if them" I waved her off taking another sip out of the bottle.

"You told Kentrell and I quote 'Never talk to me again I hate you'" Khyra quoted my words from a year ago and I rolled my eyes sitting on the couch thinking about that day.

- Flashback -

"Lola let me just talk to you" Kentrell knocked on Lola's bedroom door. "I haven't talked to you since the party which was two weeks ago" Kentrell sighed at the door before Lola unlocked it. Kentrell walked into the room seeing Lola crying on the bed while holding a picture of herself and Chris.

"Lola I-"

"Don't" she said through gritted teeth. "You're the reason this happened" Lola cried out of anger. "If you wouldn't have come here Chris and I would've been together and happy-"

"Lola you wasn't happy!" Kentrell argued with her. "You was just with that nigga, you know we had a connection Lola and I-"

"Fuck the connection!" Lola yelled with her eyes blood shot red. "Kentrell don't you get it?! I want you to never talk to me again...Kentrell I hate you" Lola cried and Kentrell slightly nodded before leaving the room and slamming the door.

Flashback over

"Lola!" Layla yelled snapping me out of my thoughts. "What" I groaned. "You're going with us today so go get dressed" Khyra rolled her eyes. "I have nothing to wear" I mumbled.

"What day is it?"

"Bitch it's November third" Layla rolled her eyes and Khyra nodded. "I'll pick your outfit" she said before we all walked upstairs to my room.

"Here now shower because you stink and we gonna start cleaning up" Khyra handed me an outfit and I rolled my eyes before walking into the bathroom and taking a shower.

-

-

-

I got dressed and came out of the bathroom seeing my whole room was cleaned up. "Where are we going?" I mumbled to Layla. "I have a vacation house in Utah" she smiled.

"Come on we gotta get on the plane!" Khyra yelled from downstairs. "Plane? I haven't packed"

"It's okay, we packed everything you would need right here" Layla smiled before we walked downstairs and got into Khyras car.