13

| November 7th- Salt Lake City Utah |
| 3:30pm - Kentrell's Vacation house |

NBA Youngboy's POV :

———————————————————————

"Me and MY baby are leaving Kentrell" Jaz said throwing her things in the suitcase. "Wea you gon go?" I chuckled at her. "We're still gonna live in Cali. Just not with you."

"So you can go live with the next Nigga?" I smoked a blunt and Jaz turned to me with her face scrunched up. "No so you and that bitch can be happy. Once you realize she ain't neva gon have you like I had you, then you gon be sorry" Jaz slammed the suitcase shut before walking down the steps.

"I'm picking up our daughter as soon as I get home. If you want to see her you can call" Jaz said while putting her shoes on.

After she did she left the house slamming the door and I ain't even try to stop her. I sucked my teeth and sat on the couch thinking about this shit.

"Now what you gon do?" Kd asked eating popcorn and I rolled my eyes. "Nigga ain't you supposed to be at Khyra house with the rest of em?"

"I was gon ride ova there with you" Kd said in a duh tone before sitting on the couch. "Jaz left you, now what?"

"I don't know" I sighed putting my head in my hands. "You gotta make a decision Nigga and you gotta make one fast. It's either Jaz or Lola" Kd explained to me.

"I love 'em both" I sighed and Kd nodded. "And that's cool and all but are you in love with both of em?" Kd asked causing me to think.

Flashback

"Kentrell leave me the fuck aloneee" Lola dragged while Kentrell laughed. "You so annoying" she laughed along with him. "You love it"

"Ugh whatever" Lola waved him off while Kentrell chuckled. "Pass me some of that" Lola said referring to Kentrell's drink and he let her take a sip.

She was really like his best friend. They could laugh together and that could have vulnerable moments together.

"Say slime"

"So I'm slime now?" Lola smirked a little causing Kentrell to chuckle and shake his head.

"You always been slime" he licked his lips at her and Lola tried to hide her smile but she couldn't.

"It's something about you Kentrell....I just can't put my finger on it" Lola admitted making Kentrell smile even harder.

Flashback over

New flash back

"Kentrell" Jaz laughed causing Kentrell to laugh. "What is you doing?" She asked him while he recorded her.

"Told y'all she a freak" Kentrell teased and Jaz playfully rolled her eyes while walking over to Kentrell. He stopped recording and she quickly climbed on top of him before kissing him.

"I love you Kentrell"

"I love yo ass too" he smiled at her. "We forever right?" Jaz asked Kentrell and he hesitated to answer before saying, "Yeah"

Jaz laid on his chest letting out a sigh of relief. She loved Kentrell and she just wanted to treat him better than any one of them old girls did. She knew what he needed and she was willing to give him her all.

Flashback over

"You good?" Kd asked me and I slightly nodded my head. "Yeah I'm just finna go to the store really quick. You coming?" I asked and Kd shook his head no.

"Nah nigga too late my show about to come on" Kd said turning the tv on and I laughed a little before nodding.

"Ightt I'll be back" I grabbed his phone, keys and put on my shoes and jacket before leaving the house.

I got in the car and it was snowing my but that hard. I thought about the two most important women in my life but I was upset because I know whoever I pick the other person is gonna be broken and that's gonna break me.

I love Jaz and I love Lola. I wouldn't want to see either of them hurt.

While driving I stopped at a red light and spaced out. A car horn beeping behind me snapped me out of my thoughts making me realize that the light was now green. I pulled off before I looked over to my left and seen a car suddenly hit my car causing me to black out.

———————————————————————-

Sorry for any mistakes!

Don't forget to vote and comment💕

Should Kentrell choose Jaz or Lola? 👀