4

| May 28th - Chicago Illinois |
| 1:30pm -Lola's house  |

Jazlyn M's POV :
———————————————————————

"Who are you texting?" I asked Kentrell and he sucked his teeth. "Jaz please don't start this shit again."

"I'm not starting anything but ever since we got here you've been spending a lot of time with Lola" I folded my arms. "Jaz, Lola is at work, fuck you tripping for?!" Kentrell got up before walking into the bathroom and slamming the door. I sighed before his phone started to buzz.

I picked it up and unlocked it with my face ID before seeing that a girl named "K" was texting him. I scrunched my face and started looking through their messages.

"This nigga got me fucked up" I mumbled

"This nigga got me fucked up" I mumbled. I blocked the girls number before putting his phone down and pretending to watch tv. When Kentrell came out the bathroom he looked at his phone sitting where he left it before looking at me.

"You mad?" He asked climbing in the bed and laying his head on my chest. "No" I mumbled knowing that I was heated.

"Want me to go get you some food?" He asked and I nodded knowing that I blocked the girl so he couldn't go to her house. "Ight I'll be back" he said before grabbing his phone and shoes.

"I love you"

"Love you too" he smiled before walking out of the room.

I guess I'll just take a nap in time he gets back.

-

-

-

Khyra Kris's POV:

I laid on Youngboy's bare chest smiling to myself

I laid on Youngboy's bare chest smiling to myself. "Whatchu smiling for?" He chuckled. "No reason" I lied. "Good cause this a one time thing. My girl already don't trust me"

"I mean I can see why" I traced over his tattoos. "Don't tell Lola about this" he mumbled. "Why not? She's married why would she care?"

"Just don't" Youngboy sat up causing my head to fall. I rolled my eyes and laid on my pillow watching him get up and put his boxers on. "So you're just leaving?" I asked and he nodded.

"You ain't think I was gonna stay did you?" He questioned as I sat up and shrugged. "You bitches is crazy" he chuckled. "Who a bitch?" I raised my voice. "Nevermind, look K we had fun but us having sex was only a one time thing. Call a nigga whenever you tryna give 'em head" he smirked a little causing me to roll my eyes.

"Just hurry up so I can lock the door" I said with attitude and Kentrell slipped his shirt on. I walked out of the room with my bed sheet wrapped around me.

Kentrell walked out the front door before I closed and locked it.

My phone started to ring from upstairs and I limped up the steps to answer.

* Incoming FaceTime Call from Lola🐰😚❤️ *

"Hey" I said tiredly, "girl why you look so tired?" She asked laughing a bit. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you" I shrugged. "Try me, I'm on my twenty minute break" she said and I nodded before sitting back on the bed. "I had sex"

"About time" she laughed a little and I flicked her off. "You're right I didn't expect that, with who? Some guy from the bar?" She asked and I shook my head no. "No, Youngboy"

"You what?!" She practically yelled. "Girl yes, let me just say...it's big" I laughed a little. "He got my little ass worn out" I sighed while Lola remained quiet. "Lola...you there?"

"Y-yeah um just in shock...I mean girl he has a whole girlfriend" she reminded me and I nodded. "I know but...I guess I just didn't care. I had a huge fan girl moment and now I kind of regret it" I sighed. "Can you just come over and we can have a girls night?"

"Sure, after work" Lola sighed before hanging up.

-

-

-

"Wanna watch Friday?" I asked once Lola got dressed in her Pjs and she nodded. I turned to the movie Friday before we started eating the popcorn in front of us and watching on the couch.

I started to roll a blunt and Lola chuckled while shaking her head. "What?" I smiled. "You gotta stop all that smoking" she told me. "I'll stop when I'm dead" I shrugged back causing her to chuckle.

A few minutes later Lola started to text a lot on her phone. "Damn bitch who you texting?"

"Kentrell was making sure I was okay" she said before turning her phone off. "So you're texting the nigga that made me feel bad about myself?"

"I mean no one forced you to sleep with him, that was your choice" Lola said in a duh tone. "Plus he's in my house so of course we're gonna check on each other" she shrugged.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes. "Girl why is you mad?" She laughed. "I don't even want to watch the movie anymore" I mumbled. "Okay so now what?"

"You can go home" I said in a duh tone. "Girl you literally picked me up from my house when I got off and brought me here, how am I supposed to get home?"

I shrugged before walking upstairs and slamming my room door shut.

A few minutes later I heard a car horn. I looked out my window to see Lola getting into Kentrell's car and I sighed.

I don't even know why I treated her like that, we usually never argue, especially not over a guy. I guess it's too late to take it back now though...I'll just fix things tomorrow morning.

————————————————-—————

Sorry for any mistakes!💕

Don't forget to vote and comment!