Part 15

Lukas squeezes my hand gently and shoots me a concerned look. I must have zoned out. "You alright?" He whispers to me. "Oh...yeah im fine." I say looking down and biting the inside of my lip. "Are you sure" he says, sliding his hand up my arm and rubbing in with his thumb. "I- yeah lukas i-im fine." Lukas looks at me worriedly "ok than." He looks away even more nervous than me and says something i cant understand to Kyle in italian. He sounded angry, really angry. Kyle responds with something else in italian. I look at mae seeing as she hasnt said anything to me yet. "What are you looking at hot topic" Lydia hits her arm and says "dont be rude Mae!" "My apologies good sir for i was not thinking" she said bowing and speaking in a fake elegant brittishy accent. Daisy giggled and grabbed the bottom of Mae's sweater. Mae grabs Daisy's hand and rubs it with her thumb. They must be close. I take a slow sip of my beer. It tastes different. I take another sip and smack my lips together a little. Kyle looks at me and types something on his phone well smirking. I really dont like him. I dont like him. I want to leave. I want to leave right now. "Lukas can i talk to you." I motion to the gate at the front of the beach. I walk over to the gate well holding his hand. "Whats wrong mason" he asks, leaning down to kiss me with his hand on my cheek. He caresses my cheek and tucks my hair out of my face, than he kisses me. "I wanna go, im...im getting a little tired and the beer isnt helping all that much." "The next fairy comes in a few hours, we can go walk around town for a bit." He said smiling a little. "Can Jason come with us though?" I smile, look up at him and nod. "You can wait here for a second well i go get him." "Ok." God i love him so much. Lukas is just prefect.