Part nine

Lukas rests his head on my lap and i run my fingers through his hair. "You know i have never actually had a boyfriend before" he said, to my surprise. "Wait really? Its an honor to be the first" i say, half jokingly and leaning down as if bowing well still sitting down. He closes his eyes and yawns. "Im tired" he said sleepily. "Than go to sleep dummy" i say, affectionately insulating him. "Yeah thats a good idea." He said, grabbing the hand that wasn't playing with his hair and intertwining our fingers. "Goodnight mason" he said. "Night hun" i said, him blushing. Man oh man he is the cutest guy ever. He eventually falls asleep with his head in my lap. I stop playing with his hair and snap a picture of us. He grabs my hand and puts it on top of his head well half asleep. "Dont stop" he muttered sleepily. I just giggled a little and and started playing with his hair again. "Thank you" he muttered and went back to sleep. I sighed and looked down at the absolute perfection laying in my lap. I couldn't do anything but smile. He is too perfect to lose. "I promise i will never let you go my dear" i whisper to my boyfriend. MY boyfriend. My BOYFRIEND. I love him so much it hurts my heart to think of losing him. I brush his face with my free hand and kiss his forehead. "Goodnight sleepyhead" i whisper to him. Gorgeous sleepy man.