At this time, Ye Feiran saw that Bai Tuan had two black bean-sized eyes and a small pink mouth, "Squeak~Squeak~"

   Bai Tuan looked at Ye Feiran, and then at the white object.

   Ye Feiran raised her eyebrows slightly, walked to the front of the white object, reached out and gently brushed away the white snow above, only to see that the white object curled up was a furry fox.

   However, the fox's breath was very weak, and there was only a slight ups and downs in his chest.

   Ye Feiran looked at Bai Tuan and asked, "You brought me here to save it?"

   "Squeak~" Bai Tuan blinked and jumped again.

   Ye Feiran's eyes flashed with surprise, and she was even more curious about what Bai Tuan was, after all, it was really too smart.

   Immediately afterwards, Ye Feiran began to check the fox's condition, and found that its internal organs were ruptured, and its expression became extremely solemn.

   She immediately took out a few pills and stuffed them into the fox's mouth, and at the same time used spiritual power to help catalyze.

   "Little Tuanzi, you help me protect the law, don't let anyone or beasts disturb me, I'm going to give the fox needles." Ye Feiran looked at Bai Tuan with a serious expression.

   Bai Tuan immediately blinked and jumped again.

   Immediately afterwards, it turned into a white shadow and circled around Ye Feiran and the fox.

   At the same time, an invisible barrier surrounded Ye Feiran and the fox.

   Seeing this, Ye Feiran's eyes were full of surprise, and she took a deep look at the innocent white ball, and became more and more curious in her heart.

   (end of this chapter)

   Chapter 42 Anti-Sky Needle Technique

   "Squeak~" Bai Tuan tilted his head and looked at Ye Feiran, as if asking her what else to order.

   Ye Feiran reached out and stroked Bai Tuan's head, smiled and said, "Just protect us!"

  Bai Tuan blinked his black bean eyes again, and obediently walked to the side to wait, looking very soft and cute.

   Ye Feiran glanced at it, took a deep breath, and instantly entered the state of being a doctor.

   This time, she plans to use a combination of traditional acupuncture and anti-sky acupuncture from her previous life to save the fox.

   For more than half a year, she has not lost her medical skills in addition to her practice and experience.

During the period, she did not give up the traditional acupuncture method when she was studying the anti-sky acupuncture method, and found that there were both similarities and differences between the two. Combined, unexpected results have been achieved.

   Ye Feiran took out the set of silver needles given by Gu Yunzheng and Zhao Yuqin and put it aside, opened the needle bag, and saw silver needles of different thicknesses and lengths lined up neatly.

   Immediately after, she put a piece of ginseng into the fox's mouth, and then skillfully inserted the silver needle into the acupoints on the fox's body.

   After a while, the fox is like a hedgehog!

   Immediately afterwards, Ye Feiran's hands surged with spiritual power and began to control the silver needle.