Kuroki Kazuru glanced at Ye Feiran and continued to eat barbecue with his head down.

   "You don't know?" Ye Murin raised her eyebrows slightly.

   Ye Feiran shook her head, "I don't know, it's just a lotus flower with a different color in my heart now."

   Ye Mulin smiled, "You will definitely know in the future."

   Ye Feiran glanced at Ye Mulin and didn't ask any more, but she also believed that she would know in the future, after all, it aroused her interest.

   This night, Ye Feiran still slept very deeply, which made her feel a little doubtful.

   She always sleeps lightly, could it be that Ye Mulin tapped her sleeping point?

   Ye Feiran glanced at Ye Mulin with her eyes closed, and stepped out of the cave.

   This time, Ye Mulin didn't say anything to stop her, she just opened her black eyes and glanced at her.

   Outside the cave.

  Ye Feiran glanced over at a glance, the snow was white, and it was unbelievably beautiful!

  Suddenly, she remembered the Bai Tuan who led her over that day, and her beautiful eyes glanced around and found nothing.

   "I don't know what that white ball is!"

   If it wasn't for it, she didn't even know if she could find Chi Yanhu.

  Ye Feiran muttered for a while, and then began to look around for herbs growing in the snow. She had nothing to do anyway.

   After a while, she really found a snow silkworm.

  Snow silkworm not only has excellent medicinal value, but also the ice silk it spit out makes clothes warm in winter and cool in summer.

   When Ye Feiran was about to catch the snow silkworm, a cloud of snow white suddenly hit her, causing her to take a few steps back.

   When she reacted, a mass of snow white had already run away without a trace with the snow silkworm.

   "Hey, it was that white ball just now, why is it so powerful, what is it?"

   Thinking of this, Ye Feiran chased after the footprints left by Bai Tuan.

   However, the footprints left by Bai Tuan were soon covered by heavy snow, Ye Fei Ran glanced around, and there was no thought at all in the vast white area.

   After thinking about it, she decided to go back.

   At this moment, the white ball appeared again and rolled forward.

   Ye Feiran looked at Bai Tuan and felt that it wanted to take her somewhere, so she hurriedly chased after her.

   This time, Bai Tuan's speed was fast and slow, making Ye Feiran more sure where it wanted to take her.

   After a while, Bai Tuan rolled into a cave.

   Ye Feiran's beautiful eyes glanced around vigilantly, and then walked in.

Walking into the cave, a chilly air hit, Ye Feiran shivered subconsciously, and when she looked at it, she saw that the surrounding area was white, obviously a snow cave, with strips of snow lings hanging from the top of the cave. , dazzling.

   Bai Tuan continued to roll forward, circled a few times, and finally came to the innermost part of the snow cave.

   Bai Tuan stopped in front of a larger white object, rubbed the white object lightly, and turned to look at Ye Feiran.