Thirteen | weak.

Yet another day, journeying with the straw hat pirates. You had slept soundly but awoke to the sudden agonizing headache that rang in your ears, pulling you up from bed and off into the closest restroom. The taste of last night's food reemerged from your stomach and into the toilet.

''Meeting by the kitchen,'' Nami's piercing voice echoed on your door from outside.

---

''We need to keep a low profile! Do not provoke any of the celestial dragons, simply do not interact with them no matter the circumstance! We can't afford to face another ambush like last time''

''Last time?'' The question escaped your mouth, your voice barely audible.

''Oh right Y/n doesn't know what happened,'' the reindeer clarified, ''the warlord Kuma split us up in a fight we couldn't win.''

''Kuma huh?''

''Yup, the enormous man with a big white target and paw prints,'' Luffy explained, a finger of his still submerged in his nose.

''Listen up I've got a plan! We will split up into teams and meet back at the ship by six. Luffy, Sanji and I will be one team. Robin, Franky and Brook are the next. Y/n you will team up with Chopper and Ussop. Zoro you can keep watch here.''

In the midst of the uproar of the day ahead, you feel a slight tug at your shirt from the furry little reindeer.

''I'm going to be searching for some ingredients for my rumble ball. Wanna come with?''

''Of course.''

''Yay,'' he cheered gleefully wagging his tail.

''What about Ussop-'

''As a man of honour and might I must step aside on this idle mission to put my strength to test. The wild beasts in the forest yearn for the day I shall challenge them-''

''He said he is going to hunt some food for us instead so we'll have to split up,'' Chopper explained.

''Wow, youre so brave!'' Luffy chimed his eyes reflecting the insatiable desire for meat he had.

''Both Sanji's desire for women and Luffy's for meat is evenly matched,'' a unbothered swordsmen declared judgingly. Though you couldnt disagree with him.

''Second to your love for sake,'' you reasoned.

''A man's love for sake is unbreak-''

''OKAY YOU TWO! THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR IDLE TALK. LETS GO WE'VE ONLY GOT 4HOURS AND I WANNA BE OFF THIS ISLAND ON TIME SO WE CAN NAVIGATE THROUGH THESE SEAS HAPPILY. GOT THAT.'' Nami's voice sent everyone in a hurry leave as some had already made haste to leave.

***

''Are you sure this is the right way,'' Chopper muttered to himself as we made our way through the crowd of townspeople going about their day mindlessly, unaware of the infamous pirates that had infiltrated their homeland.

''Don't ask me, my sense of direction almost always betrays me.''

''See it's over there! Open your eyes,'' he pointed triumphantly to a distant shop, hauling you along like the anxious child that didn't want to be there, ''it says it clearly right there. Come on.''

Before the two of you could snip your way into the small obscure facility, you were halted by the sea of people that also were taken aback by what seemed to be a sudden commotion.

''Get down,'' somenoe whispers. It wasn't long before you and Chopper joined them in their silent kneel as the prominent figures came nearby.

''No matter what don't look into their eyes, face the floor if you have to. Trust me it's not worth it.''

The slow painful whimpers of a man and heavy metal chains that grazed the cemented ground etched closer. The echoes of its collision with its surroundings reverberating in the air.

''Sharia and father left me and in this cessepool.'' A frustrated voice became audible. ''Where did they wander of to this time?.''

''Well we do know their final destination so rest easy. We'll meet up with them soon enough, sir.''

''This must be the celestial dragon nami was warning us about,'' Chopper silently whispered. You noded, wondering what they must appear like but what you came to see was not a dragon. Daring to take subtle peak you were met with the sight of a rather ghastly huge man sat awkwardly straddled on top a frail powerless man with the most inhumane bruises and torn clothes. His pudgy fingers grasping what appeared to be an extensive round metal ring that connected the chain to the feeble mans neck and what appeared to be two other hostages of his.

''This is all your FAULT,'' he cried out his hand tightening firmly around the metal ring as he violently stroke his foot repeatedly against the head of the man he used as his means for a substitute human carriage. ''YOU'RE slow as a TURTLE, YOU can't even crawl gracefully. What a HORRIBLE ride YOU are.'' The silent gasps of horror poured out as people shivered in fear supressing their will to call out.

''YOU PATHETIC WORM!''

''Daddy! I want my food now!'' The child behind him spoke, diverting the attention away from the stomps and whimpering of the serverly beaten man.

''Of course, we're already on our way there.''

''LOOK! THE RACOON IS KNEELING TOO! EVEN THE ANIMALS BOW TO US.'' Your heart sank as the short figure closed in on you and Chopper.

''You already have a pet racoon in your collection Mina.''

''I WANT this one.''

''Fetch it for me, Smith.''

''If you say so, master.'' The well-suited man

''WAIT!,'' your body stood up before the words could form. ''He has a short lifespan of two years and will die soon. Please-!''

''EW I don't want an OLD racoon,'' she shrieked backing away in adamant disgust near her loathsome father, whom decided to leave the comfort of his softly cushioned seat perched on the back of his half-dead servant.

''Why are you standing and no longer bowing before **me**?'' Your knees gave out as he closed in to where you stood, feeling as if time slowed down you began to visualize every possible way this could go wrong. You were sure he was going to kill you, if not force you to join the woman he had been flaunting off as new trophies in his twisted idea of glory. The last thing you'd want was summoning fleet admirals to your current location, throwing the hopeful notion of even attempting to use your devil fruit out the window. The option was down to one.

''I-''

Before you could formulate somewhat of an excuse, Chopper was forcefully struck to the ground.

''DISGUSTING creatures like YOU, don't deserve to live.'' Two shots echoed, followed by a loud thud. It wasn't until you felt the cold steeled weapon pressed firmly against your skull, that you came recognised the seemingly lifeless body of your formerly healthy crewmate. The blood that had streamed onto the street side left you trembling in disbelief.

''You could make good use for the auction in a year's time. Tie her with the rest of them.''