Shallot didn't like hearing it but even he had to admit it.

Shallot: fine.

Cooler then immediately stopped laughing but never lost that vicious smile on his face. He took in both of the Saiyans before fully straitening up.

Cooler: since the one in the outdated blue armor lasted so long and with Turles helping, you two will definitely have a better chance, even if it still won't be enough. I think you earned the right for me to show you something.

Shallot: show us something, what the hell are you on about?

Cooler spread both arms out to the side of him as if presenting a prize or trophy.

Cooler: you may not know this but my race has the ability to transform in order to grow stronger.

Shallot: transform to grow stronger!?

Cooler: yes and what you see now is what's believed to be the final form of my people.

Cooler then began to flex all his muscles as hard as he could. As he did so his power level began to skyrocket to a incredible degree. So much so that Turles, who could sense ki or battle power, even knew something was wrong. Like a sixths sense or combat instinct born from years of battle.

Cooler: but I have managed to find two forms beyond this one. Let me show you the first.

Slowly Cooler began to physically change. He began to grow larger in size becoming more muscular. Sharp fine like spikes grew from his forearms. Four straight horns grew from his head. Cooler's eyes turned red and a type of biological face shield covered his mouth. The power now imitating from him was overwhelming.

Shallot: what......the......hell, his power just skyrocketed.

Turles: this can't be good.

Turles said through clenched teeth. Things really weren't going the way he planned them. Of course now he wondered if things went exactly according to plan would it have still worked

Turles mind: if Shallot's reaction is anything to go on I'm starting to wonder if even Broly stands a chance!

Turles was about to try and make a battle plan with Shallot but before he could Cooler spoke up.

Cooler: now that I showed you my fifth form why don't you do me a favor and stand still so you can DIE!!!

Cooler shot at the two so fast that they didn't have time to even attempt to react. Before Shallot and Turles could put up their guard Cooler had palmed both of their faces like a basketball. He then proceeded to bash the two's heads together stunning the both of them.
The pain Shallot felt was so intense that he wanted to scream out in agony. He couldn't though as Cooler moved so after that Shallot barley registered it when he was hit by Turles who was being swung around by his ankle. Shallot definitely didn't expect the fight to go like this.

Cooler: ah what's the matter? This fight getting a little to tough for you two?

Turles separated from Shallot after being thrown into him. The two of them then got into a battle stance. They may not stand a chance but that doesn't mean they won't go down swinging.

Shallot: alright, just this once let's work together.

Turles: it's about time you came to your senses.

Shallot not going to even give Turles a response let out a battle cry and charged straight at Cooler. Turles didn't need instructions or anything like that, he just immediately fell into step with Shallot. Both Saiyans reached Cooler at the same time and immediately began throwing a barrage of attacks at the tyrant.
As they tried to fight Cooler, surprisingly neither Saiyan got in each other's way. In fact they were able to fight along side one another as if they had been doing it for years. Unfortunately none of their well timed blows seemed to land. Cooler was moving to fast to be hit by ether of them.

Turles: this is going nowhere!

Turles yelled as he continued to punch and kick at Cooler.

Shallot: ki blasts then!

Both Shallot and Turles shot backwards through the air try to gain as much distance as they could from Cooler. Once they were a good ways away the two Saiyans began to charge up their strongest ki attacks. They didn't have much time to do so and because of that when Shallot and Turles fired their ki attacks at Cooler they weren't as strong as they would normally be. Still the two hoped that the simultaneous attack would make up for that.
Cooler didn't move and just floated there in midair as the ki blasts hit him. The ki blasts when hitting their target exploded causing smoke to cover the view of the tyrant from Shallot and Turles. For a moment after the attack nothing happened and the Two Saiyans began to think they had actually done it. Then came a deep ominous laugh that ripped that hope of victory from them. The smoke cleared to reveal Cooler who wasn't so much as singed by their attack.

Cooler: hahaha now that you two had your fun it's my turn!

Cooler then launched himself at incredible speeds at the two. This time Shallots and Turles were ready and managed to get into a fighting stance. Still though will that even be enough.

With Cooler's strength now seeming insurmountable by Shallot and Turles how will the two Saiyans manage to win or even survive? And where is Izuku and could his strength even help in a time like this or would Cooler just be to strong for even his legendary power. Find out next time in The Legendary Izuku.