Yes, you read it right. Babies.

Gulf is seven months pregnant with twins. Again. And the family was over the moon when they first knew that the next members to join their family were another pair of twins.

A crying sound from the stairs can be heard not long after which made the husbands shift their gaze to the direction from which the sounds originated. The husbands then saw Lily walking down the stairs with his little brother, who was crying loudly. They walked side by side, intertwining their hands together.

"Daddy! Alex is crying. He said he had a bad dream during his nap just now," Lily said while looking at the little boy beside her. The little brother is apparently a crying mess now, cutely hugging his favourite bear plushie.

Mew immediately went to the little boy who standing beside his sister, crunching down to caress his son's head.

"Are you having a bad dream just now, Alex?"

The boy nodded his head a few times.

"There was a b-big mon-monster," the little boy said, hiccuping in the middle.

Gulf only watched the scene where Mew tried to comfort the little boy from the couch while smiling. He never imagined that one day, his life would turn 180 degrees.

Gulf smiles widen. A happy family indeed.

And as Gulf stared at his husband, he couldn't ask for more.

It had been almost five years since Liam left them. And there has never been a day passed by without Gulf leaving Liam from his mind.

Looking back 5 years ago, it was a slow but effective healing process for Gulf. He started to resume his daily activity after going to the psychiatrist. Mew brought him to seek help, and Gulf was really thankful for that. He was getting better slowly, and Gulf honestly enjoyed every progress he made to get better.

Gulf once had a dream.

He was trapped in a box.

And his eyes caught Liam there, playing and running around happily. It had been long since Liam was active, and Gulf was so glad to see Liam was being himself again. He wanted to get closer to his son without wasting any more seconds. However, his legs seem unable to move.

He missed Liam so much, and all he could think was getting to his son, but why couldn't he move?

Gulf tried to move his legs, but no matter how hard he tried, it didn't work.

Liam was still oblivious of his presence there, so Gulf decided to call his son.

"Liam!" he screamed his lungs out but Liam was too occupied playing there, and later, he could see Liam was playing with another child.

Gulf couldn't see clearly the child's face but his laughter - a bright, bubbly thing - was enough to catch his attention.

Liam looked so happy playing with the child that he still unable to recognize.

After multiple attempts to call his son, Liam finally saw him. The smile on his son's face was brighter when their eyes met.

"Papa!" Liam now standing in front of him.

He wanted to touch Liam, but his hands were unable to move, just like his legs as if they were tied, and Gulf started to feel frustrated that tears began to roll down his cheeks.