Epilogue

Our Love

This is where our love is found,

     in a strange little rhyme;

     where in space the beat of our heart resound,

     while our bones lie in the ground.

Little fragments ground down with time,

     where fingers once were intertwined,

     and I wore your ring, and you wore mine.

- Lang Leav

Gulf lounged on the sofa with both eyes closed because his body was tired and his feet were aching

Gulf lounged on the sofa with both eyes closed because his body was tired and his feet were aching. He then put his hand on his seven-month bump, caressing it softly as he could feel the babies inside were kicking him hard. It was another failed attempt to calm them down because it only works if his husband is the one who caresses it.

It sucks to be the one who is pregnant, but the baby chooses to only listen to his husband. Please, remind him that this was going to be his last pregnancy. God, he can't do this anymore.

"Tua-eng," he heard Mew's voice calling from somewhere, instantly making Gulf smile.

When he felt a dip on the sofa beside him, he opened his eyes only to meet Mew's lovely pair of eyes staring at him.

"Are you okay? Are your feet aching again? Or were the little demons being hard on you again?" Mew asked, concerned.

"Which pair of little demons exactly?" Gulf asked with a chuckle.

"The ones in here?" Gulf pointed to his big baby bump, "Or the ones sleeping in our room after helping me make the mess in the living room?"

Mew couldn't help but laugh at that.

"Both, I guess," Mew answered, which brought another smile to Gulf.

"Well....," Gulf trailed while patting his stomach for emphasis.

"The ones in here decided to torture me today. Maybe they want to hint us that they are going to be good soccer players just like me after they are born. Hence, explaining the kicking to my ribs since morning, and I can barely breathe."

"Aw, my little demons are not behaving well today. Daddy has told you to behave, haven't I?" Mew immediately leaned down and planted a few kisses on the bump affectionately before caressing it a few times in an attempt to calm the babies inside.