Amir dalvi as Amir nigam.

One of the top most business man of India. Too handsome for his age. Other things will be revealed in the story.

Amir was greeting the guests who were filling in the hall. His one of the friend and a partner in business came to him.

Mr. Khan: hello Amir....finally u got it man....u made it to get ur hands on Badiani enterprises.....

Amir smiled at him.

Amir: yeah...now my business will grew more and see one day i will be one of those top man in the world....

Mr.k: hmm i see...but how did ur son accepted for this....

Amir gave him a tight smile. He knew his son is not ready for this marriage. But he will make him marry the only heiress of Badiani family so their business will merge. He knew his son will not agree to the marriage but at the same he will not dare to disobey him. That was his advantage that he has made his son to hear him whatever he says from the childhood whether he likes it or not....this marriage was also like that only....

Amir: no actually he liked the girl...and the girl was also okay with this....

Mr.k: ohh kk....anyway where is our hero...i mean ur son...

Amir: he is getting ready...will come soon....he said and went to greet others.

Other hand.

In the room, the boy was sitting in front of the mirror and was looking at himself. His mind was a chaos. He was not sure if he should do this marrige or not....in frustration his hands automatically went to his hair and ruffled it.

Stylist: Mr. Nigam please don't do this again....u have to go to the hall in few minutes....don't mess up the hair....he said and again set his hair.

The boy was none other than Siddharth nigam.

Siddharth nigam as himself.
The only son of Amir nigam. Works along with his father in the company. Scared of his father and also longing for his love.

Siddharth sighed and went to the hall as he was ordered to come by his father. He came to the hall and saw it was filling up with guests and his father was greeting some of them.

He took a deep breath and went towards him. Amir saw him coming and went to him.

Amir: hmmm....my son is looking handsome today just like me...huh....he said smiling and hugged him.

Sid also smiled and hugged him back as he rarely gets to see this face of his father rather than shouting on him and punishing him for silly things.

Sid: thanks dad....

Amir: behave urself siddharth....dont even try to do something stupid which u will regret later....u know me right ....he whispered in his ears and broke the hug.