Marco's Backstory Part 1

"Sweet dreams." Taiga said before going to sleep. I layed down and silently went to the world of dreams. I opened my eyes. I wasn't Taiga's house anymore. I was in my parents house 

"How am I back here?"I thought. I looked out of the window to see my older brother and.. me playing. I looked at my hands. They looked translucent,like a ghost's.

"I must be in the past right?" I said to myself. Suddenly I heard someone calling my name. I looked behind to see me and my brother with Mom. 

"Timothy, you know you're going to college tomorrow right?" Mom said to my brother.

"Yes, I do know,. I have my stuff packed." He said.

"Oh no,I remember this day....". I thought.

"That's good " 

After that, my younger self and my brother went back outside. I followed behind them.

"Tim?" I heard myself say.

"Yeah,M?"

"Your not going to leave me right?" I said with a shaking in my voice.

"Look Marco, I won't be gone forever, ok?" He said.

"But I don't want you to go!" 

"I'm sure you can do without me for a little while." 

I jumped. I wasn't dreaming anymore. But I still felt a little bad because that was like the last day I saw him......

I was so lost in thought that I didn't realize Taiga was awake.

"Um, Marco?" She said. "Is something wrong?"

I turned around with a nervous smile on my face.

Writer's note: Hi guys! Thanks for reading. And the picture above is just a drawing of Jammer from Kaiju Paradise. I play Roblox btw. So this probably going to be the last chapter I'm writing for now. I would probably not update this until 5-6 weeks later. Again thanks for reading and have a good day.