"Submitted"

The cult members shoved me to the cold, stone floor. "He has passed all the tests." I heard one say.

"So he's being submitted." I heard another. "I bet he wouldn't even last a minute with his new owner!" and with that, they laughed. "Stand up wimp." , growled one. Quickly I got up to my feet I was too tired to fight. Too confused to reason...

I was led into a dark so large it almost seemed impossible to seethe ceiling. As I got in, I heard a door being bolted. I was trapped, waiting the merciless giant behind the door opposite the one which I came through. I prayed, as if it would help my situation at the moment. After all, I brought it upon myself. If only I knew better.

Creak! The door opened revealing a silohoutte behind the door. I couldn't make out the details of the person because they were too far away. The person to big, slow, thunderous steps as he/she approached me. A shiver went down my spine, anxious about my future. A large black shoe stopped right before me. I turned pale. The giant slowly bent down, revealing their facial features. A woman about 21, looked down on me. Her long pale blonde hair wisped around me, her dark, cold, merciless, crimson eyes looked at me with a blank expression. I looked down, trying not to scream my head off. Before I knew it a pale, white grabbed me and lifted me up. I closed my mouth tightly to swallow the scream I was about to unleash. She didn't seem concerned that her grip was almost suffocating me, barely allowing any air enter my lungs.

With cold air dropping on my face, I heard the words, " Looks like I've gotten a new pet, hopefully he won't be as annoying as the rest before him". Hearing these painful words, a tear of sorrow went down my cheek. I didn't want to be a pet. No. No. No, that's not a way to live a life.