Full-Scale Threats

"Stop squirming" Her loud voiced boomed. Hearing her voice only made me want to escape her grip the more. Seeing my disobedience, she let out a big sigh. "Do you want to die?" She said in a small voice. I shook my head. The smallest in her voice was giving me the chills. I hated it. I was so lost in thought that i didn't notice she had gone to her room and dropped on the bed. 

"Good" She said. "Stay here and don't move if don't want to be eaten." With that she gave a sickly smile terrifying me the more. I knelt down on the soft bed. It was going to be a LONG night. Suddenly, the door opened. I hugged myself expecting the worst. Suprisingly, it wasn't her. It wasn't her. It was man around 23. He had short dark green hair. His yellow eyes terrified me. It was that of a wild animal, ready to kill it's prey. He was predator, I was the helpless prey. He took a step to the bed. I held my breath. He came another step closer. I closed eyes. This guy was probally going to kill me, judging from his facial expression. The door opened once more. The woman came in. "Hey Jay" She said kissing him on the cheek. "What brings you here?"

"I came looking for you and I saw this bug  sitting comfortably on your bed." He said giving me glare. My heart skipped a beat. This guy was calling me a bug! As if it wasn't enough, I heard the woman say "You're right he is a pest."

Time Skip; When the woman and Jay were done talking.

Tears streamed along my face. I was no longer on the bed but now in a glass jar which holes had punched through. I looked up to see the smirking face of the woman who I now know as Taiga. I got to know one thing about her: She LOVES seeing humans in pain. She looked down at me " You enjoying it in there~" I looked at her sadly. "That's too bad." She giggled and threw the glass jar{With me in it on the floor. It shattered and some of the pieces scratched me, making fresh blood rip out of my body from within. I layed my head on the floor. I closed my eyes to die.....