"where have you been..? it's been a week and it worried the hell out of me so much."

jungwon pushed sunoo off and looked at sunoo with a deadly stare. it had been the first time jungwon had ever looked at sunoo like that, since all the times were cute little stares or flustered ones.

jungwon shook his head before opening the stall, but before he could go out, his arm was grabbed and slammed against the wall with a little groan escaping from his lips.

"why are you pushing me away?! did i do something wrong?"

sunoo tried to embrace him, but jungwom once again pushed him harshly, causing him to trip over his backpack and fall against the wall. jungwon showed no emotion in his eyes and proceeded to unlock the stall, walking out with a backpack strap hanging on his shoulder.

sunoo bit his lip and shook his head, slightly getting embarrassed at the way he tripped and fell infront of jungwon. this was the strangest way jungwon has ever acted to sunoo, despite only knowing him for a few days.

he sensed something was off because his eyes were screaming for help silently but he just couldn't say anything to let sunoo know what was going on. sunoo, out of frustration, punched the stall door with all his might which caused a dent to obviously appear to where he punched. his knuckles were now sore and red from how hard he punched the door but he couldn't care less.

—————

no ones pov
(flashback)

"i don't want you and your faggot of a boyfriend to even talk to eachother!"

his father landed a fist on jungwons face, a big bruise now evident on his cheek that was already cut up from his father's attempt from trying to break his jaw.

"from now on, i want you to be late to school by an hour, and yes, i have informed the school that i 'don't have time' to let you go and they have blindly accepted the excuse."

the old, chubby man sat down comfortably while watching his own son suffer through pain and fighting to not let a single sound from his mouth slip out. the boy knows that any sound he makes, the old man will punch him again and again until he passes out from exhaustion and the pain.

"have you learned not to be gay now? it's all just a phase, real men like women and not some filthy feminine little boys."

jungwon didn't react to what he said, he just let the old man shit talk sunoo even though he has no clue what sunoo and his reputation can do to ruin their lives.

"if i catch a single piece of evidence of you and that boy together, you'll never see the light of day ever again. do you understand?"

jungwon weakly nodded his head, finally crawling away when his father diverted his attention from him and to the tv that was playing the latest news of a thunderstorm that is going to occur on the weekend. jungwon finally made it to his room, shutting the door quietly to not bother the older male in the home the slightest way.

he crawled to the bathroom, stood up with his knees shaking a little, and started to tear up at his bruised face and cuts tattooing his neck and arms.