❦•Part.20 :

In front of all the disciples, Elder Hu was somewhat measured and did not treat Yun Zhen.

He ordered two disciples of the Discipline Hall to carefully carry Yun Zhen away on a stretcher.

Yun Zhen was originally smashed to pieces by Ming Dushen, and his back was cut open. He almost pulled out the natural sword bone with his bare hands. At this moment, he was seriously injured and unconscious, and his breath was dying. .

But the precepts hall went up to Elder Hu, down to the disciples, and they carried her all the way to Wujian Peak in the rain. No one gave her a little treatment for her wound, and no one gave her a pill or two. Elixir.

It's not that no one thought of this, but when he was at Wujianfeng, the head of the master Yunqi Jianzun and several elders had already said that Yun Zhen had most likely betrayed the teacher's sect and transferred to the Danfu Pavilion's sect. 

Who would dare to rescue a traitor rashly before proving her innocence? At that time, it would be miserable if he was also implicated and turned into a traitor.

Walking behind, a disciple of the Discipline Hall who saw Yun Zhen's tragic state with his own eyes sighed secretly and said with sympathy in his heart, "Junior Sister Yun, I have received so many benefits from you in the past, and received many good pills from you, but today I can't help you. Come on, don't blame us, we also have difficulties.

If you can't live tonight, you can be born to a good child in your next life. If you have the predestined relationship to become brothers and sisters again, we will definitely protect you for the rest of your life."

His so-called hardships and so-called wishes, Yun Zhen naturally couldn't hear them at the moment.

In the dark and gloomy night, Yun Zhen was carried away on a stretcher with her back turned upside down, lightning flashed and thunder, rain rushing down, scouring the wounds on her back, and the blood spread along the route they walked, as if it could not flow. similar.

In the end, all the blood was washed away by the heavy rain, and there was no trace of it, except for the bloody smell in the air that was too strong for monks to smell. 

When Wu Jianfeng arrived, when the stretcher was put down, Yun Zhen's body temperature dropped so much that it was icy cold. If there was still a little breath left, the disciples of the Discipline Hall who carried the stretcher even suspected that she was dead. 

Jianzun Yunqi looked at the people on the ground indifferently, without raising his eyelids, and said, "Wake her up."

At this time, all the disciples from all the peaks had been screened out, and only the Sect Master and the elders of each peak were left. The only one who was qualified to stay was Bai Zhenzhen, the most beloved young apprentice of Sect Master Yunqi Jianzun.

Bai Zhenzhen had done bad things without the knowledge of Yunqi Jianzun and was so guilty that although she didn't regret it in her heart, she was still worried that Yunqi Jianzun would punish her, so she walked out quietly, hoping that no one would notice her.

But she only took two steps, and Jianzun Yunqi glanced at him, "Where are you going? You stay here for this deity, and you are not allowed to go anywhere."

Bai Zhenzhen's heart became cold, since she came back, Jianzun Yunqi had never spoken of her in such a tone, but in front of so many people.

She walked three steps behind Jianzun Yunqi, desperately trying to shrink her sense of existence, trying to be a transparent person.

The elders from all the peaks in the hall looked at Yun Zhen on the ground and remained silent, no one could tell what Yun Zhen had just experienced, and looking at Bai Zhen Zhen's expression, they also guessed that 100% of them had something to do with her.

But thinking that Yun Zhen may already be a traitor of their sect, and Bai Zhenzhen is the head disciple, if she can really get this natural sword bone, inherit Yun Zhen's kendo talent, and treat them with Linchuan sword As far as Zong is concerned, it's not a bad thing.