• Epilogue •

A/N: This is going to be a short ending chapter for this book! I hope you enjoy!

++++

It was now summertime. Evan had recovered from his gunshot, Maxis recovered with her scar and the others had recovered from their little brusies/scratches and the four also graduated from college.

Much like last year, Maxis, Kyle, Shannon and Evan were currently in the cemetery to visit the graves of their friends. This meant their friends from the two, separate, Ghostface sprees. For the first few minutes, at each grave, they were silent, then they would fill their deceased friends in on what's happened since their death's.

It really wasn't until they started getting towards the latest victims' gaves, such as Keith or Lance, that it finally sunk in. Just the sheer number of friends that they lost due to being murdered by their other friends, and that really hurt the remaining four.

After visiting each grave and mourning their friends, they went back to Kyle's car and headed to a nearby restaurant for lunch.

***

Deciding to spend the rest of the day together, the four friends headed to the Johnson's house. It was there that Kyle would bring Shannon to his bedroom, while Maxis and Evan remained downstairs, only because Kyle had something for Shannon.

"Close your eyes and no peaking!" Kyle playfully warned after they got to his room.

Shannon giggled softly and covered her eyes, listening to her boyfriend rummaging around somewhere, probably in his desk.

"Okay, you can open them!" He responded.

Shannon watched as he held a book out in front of her, soon realizing that it was one of her favorite books.

"Think of it as a little graduation/early anniversary present." Kyle smiled, having now handed Shannon the book.

Shannon smiled, "thanks babe." She gave him a quick peck on the cheek, before opening it as she wanted to thumb through the pages.

Upon opening the book, however, Shannon's eyes widened and she let out a little gasp. The pages had been carved out and inside was a little box. Inside the box was a ring, an engagement type of ring to be more specific.

"Kyle... This..." Shannon began to speak before being interrupted.

"Shannon, I know we're still young, but if there's anything that the last year or two has taught me, it's that we have no idea of knowing what tomorrow holds or even if there will be a tomorrow, and to not take those around you for granted..."

Before he even finished his little proposal, Shannon smashed her lips against his, as her way of saying yes. They would make out for a few moments until being interrupted by a voice.

"Ew, gross!"

Shannon squeaked and turned red as her and Kyle pulled away from each other, only to see Maxis standing at the doorway.

"Aw, don't be jealous that your awesome big brother has a beautiful girl~" Kyle teased while wrapping an arm around Shannon's waist and flexing with his free arm.

Shannon giggled softly while Maxis made a gagging sound and face.

"Evan's waiting for you two, by the way." Maxis quickly stated before heading back downstairs.

"Well, let's not keep him waiting?" Kyle responded, watching Shannon admiring the ring, which she had slipped on her finger during the conversation the two siblings had.

Shannon nodded and grasped his hand, before leading him down the stairs and into the living room.

As the four friends sat down, there was a wave of excitement that washed over all of them. They had graduated and were looking forward to starting a new chapter in their lives, while also, hopefully, leaving Ghostface in their past...

THE END

....

A/N: Well, that's the end of this book! I hope you've enjoyed it! The next one will be out very, very soon! Stay safe and peace out!