-4-

"Ouch!" I can't believe this is actually happening. Well actually I can, but that's not the point.

I've just rolled off my bed and now I'm on the floor continuing my sleep.

I hear my door open and a surprised gasp before the person at the door starts to full on cackle like a witch. I only know one person who laughs like that.

"Shut up Zara, let me sleep in peace."

"No way, this is too funny." I then hear some shuffling and next thing you know there's a bright flash in my face because Zara's taking pictures of me.

"ZARA IM GOING TO KILL YOU."

"Oh no, look at the time, I gotta go. See you downstairs!" She then runs out of my room slamming the door behind her.

She must really not know me well if she actually thought I was going to get up and chase after her.

I'm about to close my eyes again, when the door slightly opens and Zaras face peaks out from it, "By the way Ami, we're all waiting for you to come down."

"We're all as in who?"

"Oh you know, the usual. Me, Carlos, Dante and Lucien." Oh.

Oh.

I shot up from the floor and ran to the bathroom shouting at Zara, "Why didn't you tell me this before!" but she was already gone.

I had the quickest shower in the world, brushed my teeth and blow dried my hair making it nice and bouncy before going to my closet to pick out an outfit.

I chose a light pink cropped t-shirt with a blue denim mini skirt. For accessories I found a cute pink leather bag, silver nose ring and a Pandora charm bracelet which Carlos and Zara got me for my birthday.

I also decided to wear white heeled knee high boots which I would wear outside but for now I think I'll stick to my pink fluffy slippers.

Not bothering to do a full face of makeup, I put some concealer on, curled my lashes then smothered my lips in strawberry chapstick and sprayed some Chanel perfume.

I finally went downstairs with my boots in one hand and bag in the other. I could smell pancakes coming from the kitchen so I went there to greet my Grammy and steal some pancakes.

Except I had forgotten about one minor detail.

There in my kitchen was Lucien. Of course the rest were there as well but I would've never imagined the tall, grumpy man in me and Grammy's little feminine cottage.

I'm so gonna make fun of him for this. But obviously after I get a Luci bear hug just incase he doesn't forgive me.

I quickly greeted everyone then rushed to the stack of pancakes that I knew were saying 'Ami, eat me!'

After filling my plate with some pancakes I spooned some of Grammys homemade jam onto the stack with some whipped cream. Delish!

I then sat on the table with everybody else. In front of me was Carlos, to the left of me was Zara but the seat on my right was empty.

I was so engulfed in my food that I didn't even realise that somebody had taken the free seat next to me, well that was until I felt his presence near me.

I continued eating, not bothering to talk to him until he poked my thigh.

"Huh? Hey, what was that for!"

"Hug."

Oh.

"Awe, I knew my love for hugging would rub onto you. But Luci, before I give you a hug I have to finish my pancakes." I then looked around the table and gave them all knowing looks, "because I know they want to steal my pancakes so I need to protect my babies from these monsters, kay?"

Lucian just mumbled something which I didn't fully understand, then went on his phone still looking grumpy as usual.

Poor Luci needs hugs to be happy.

I scarfed down the rest of my food, enjoying every second of it, then put my plate in the sink which I'll wash later.

"So where exactly are we going Z?"

"The mall to buy our costumes for Halloween."

"Ooh fun! I'll just go change my shoes then I'll be good to go." She gave me a thumbs up so I left and went to get my boots.

"Seriously! Why are these freaking boots so hard to put on, I guess beauty really is pain."

Suddenly, I saw a shadow loom over me so I looked up and saw Luci watching me struggle and finding it quite amusing.

"If you're finding this so funny Luci, why don't you actually be useful and help me put these goddamn shoes on instead of just standing there laughing at me." I then huffed and because I'm a petty bitch I avoided his gaze and refused to make eye contact with him, choosing to stare at the wall instead.

He must've not found my actions funny anymore, since he let out a huge sigh and bent down to help me put my shoes on.

How did he do that so effortlessly. I was struggling for five whole minutes trying to put it on.

"Thanks Luci, you've earned yourself an Ami hug." Then without warning I jumped onto him, wrapping my legs around his waist which at first caught him by surprise but he quickly put his strong arms around me.

We stayed there for a little longer since Luci had apparently found a comfortable spot in the crook of my neck and didn't want to let go.

"Come on Luci, we have to go. Let go of meeee!"

"No." His arms tightened around me and his thumb started slowly running small circles on my back.

My body began to warm up and my insides started to feel tingly while butterflies were fluttering in my stomach.

I sighed and let him carry on with the hug for a few more seconds, then I put my mouth near his ear and quietly whispered, "Come on Luci, they're all waiting for us in the car."

He finally let go of me, his hands lingering around my waist before releasing me so that I could go to the car.

————————————————————————
Happy Halloween!! The next chapter is a fun one, hope you like it! Make sure to comment and vote.

Until next time xoxo
-R