𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎

Start from the beginning

I looked over at Bakari who was focused on the road he must've felt me staring because he stole a glance at me making me smile nervously.

"I have a surprise for you later on tonight." Bakari spoke breaking the comfortable silence that had fell between us.

I was intrigued, "what is it?" I asked arching my eyebrow at him.

"you'll have to wait and see. I'm gonna drop you off at the house I got to take care of some things at the shop." He told.

"okay, don't be out late." I cheesed as we pulled into our driveway.

"I won't be out late. I love you mamas." Bakari leaned over the center console and kissed my lips.

I kissed him back before pulling away, "I love you too king. I'm holding you to that." I tilted my head to the side with a smile on my face.

I gathered all of my bags, getting my keys out of my purse I unlocked our front door and went inside. I watched Bakari make a u-turn in our driveway and drive off.

Locking the door, I placed everything down by the door and taking my shoes off. I exhaled a deep breath taking in the fresh cold air of the house.

From a distance I heard feet putter patter on the hardwood floor of the foyer, "hi prince!" I gushed bending down to pet my pug baby.

He rubbed his head against my leg while I rubbed the spot behind his ear. "do you want to eat?" I smiled at him.

His head shot up and his eyes widened.

I walked into our black and white kitchen and made lunch for myself and got prince his food.

45 minutes later

I was sitting on the couch watching love and hip hop New York, eating the birria rolls that I made.

I looked over at prince as he snored loudly, baby boy was knocked out in his bed right after he ate and went for a short walk.

The front door opened and closed. Prince woke up and ran to the door. "what's up boy, where ya momma at?" Bakari's voice could be heard from the foyer.

"I'm in the living room baby" i yelled out.

Bakari appeared with Prince on his tail, "damn you cooked?" Bakari sniffed smelling the leftover lunch i made.

"yep, in the oven." I told him.

He nodded going into the kitchen, I got up to wash my plate and seen Bakari in the kitchen with a plate full of the rolls. "you are not eating all of those." I said looking at the mountain of rolls, tortilla chips and salsa on the plate.

" I said looking at the mountain of rolls, tortilla chips and salsa on the plate

"I'm hungry" he shrugged.

For him to be skinny he can and probably will eat us out of house and home. "mmkay" i hummed washing the dishes. Bakari sat at the kitchen island with his plate.

"Can you get me a water from the fridge, please." I turned the water off, rinsed my hands and got a bottle of water from our refrigerator and gave it to Bakari. "Thank you."

I finished washing the rest of the dishes and went upstairs to the bathroom. I took a bubble bath with my dr. teals shea butter and almond oil foaming bath. I did my hygiene and rinsed my body off.

I stood up and grabbed my towel from the towel rack warmer and wrapped it around my body.

I dried myself off, got out of the tub and slipped on my blue teddy bear slippers, an oversized t-shirt, and my black thong from pink.

I walked into the bedroom putting on my original dove deodorant and cashmere glow lotion from bath and body works.

Once I finished applying the lotion to my legs and arms Bakari walked pass me into the bathroom.

The shower turned on seconds later.

I frowned my face and followed him into the bathroom. "bae? are you ok?" I questioned concernedly, hopping on the white marble sink countertop.

I watched Bakari get undressed my eyes traveled from his face to his thick manhood, biting my lip as negative thoughts flooded my head.

"yeah." he simply replied stepping into the shower.

I knew something was up, but Im leaving it alone for now. I went back into the bedroom and got in bed, waiting for him to get out of the shower.

I threw the comforter off of my body and ran straight for the toilet, opening the lid I threw up the contents of my stomach. "Ugh" i sighed flushing the toilet and brushing my teeth.

"bae you good? did you eat anything bad?" bakari furrowed wrapping his arms around me.

I rinsed my mouth out and spat it into the sink, "I'm fine. it's probably an upset stomach from the thai food we had." I weakly smiled.

"nah..I'm making you an appointment with Kenya tomorrow." Bakari shook his head.

"bk, i told you I'm fine!" I semi-yelled turning to face him.

He stopped in his tracks, "then what the fuck is it?" he glared, raising his voice a little bit higher than usual.

"It's nothing, can we go to bed?" I mumbled walking pass him to our room.

He stopped me by grabbing my arm and turning me around to face him, "fuck no. something is wrong with you, why you ain't telling me?" he twisted his face up.

His eyes were filled with hurt and an ounce of anger. "because...it's nothing." I shrugged getting into the bed.

"jalaiah I'm making you an appointment I don't give two fucks about what you say." Bakari said getting into bed.

"whatever." i mumbled turning my back to him.

thoughts?

what y'all think is wrong with jalaiah? and why isn't she telling Bakari?

08/29/2022

1,352 words