"What're we going to do? They haven't made a move yet, so clearly they don't know it was Gee who turned the tapes over." She checks her phone seeing Choice sent a text that they're five minutes away.

Gen begins moving faster making sure everything's how she wants it. At one point, Pandora bumps into her. "Ow! My tittie!" She shouts and takes two steps back as if P knocked the breath out of her.

"Girl, I barely bumped you."

"That really hurt," she grabs her chest trying to keep doing what she's doing. All the while she's hissing garnering a glare from Pandora.

"You really will play some shit up."

"I'm not. Like damn bitch, you didn't have to knock into my chesticle like that. These things have been sore," Gen cups them wearing a pout on her face.

"You been lettin' Gee suck 'em? They're probably growing," P makes them bust out laughing because Tempest used to always tell them that when they were younger. Don't let these little boy suck on ya chest, you'll end up with Double D's like me, is what she'd say.

"What're y'all talkin' about?" Jux asks in confusion coming back from the bathroom.

They both chuckle and don't answer right as the garage opens. "They're back," Gen says excitedly skipping down the hallway. She opens the door to the garage seeing Gee and her brothers getting out of his car.

He had been saying he wasn't excited for his birthday. It's mostly because it's the end of the Spring semester. He's been too busy studying to care, but he's glad to have finished his first year back in college.

"Happy birthday!" She says with excitement waving a hand clapper noise maker in his face that takes Gee aback.

A smile creeps across his face before he hugs her. "Hell nah!" It doesn't help Pandora and Jux are in the background blowing on foil horns trying to make a beat while dancing. "Y'all too turnt for it not to be noon yet," he kisses Magenta.

"Did you finish your finals? How do you think you did?"

"One of my fuckin' professors asked all these questions that weren't on the review guide he made us do."

"Go figure. They always do. I'm sure you did great though. First year down," she holds up her hand and he slaps it, so she locks their fingers. She gets a firm grip on his hand leading Gee down the hallway towards the kitchen and living room.

He takes in the decorations giving a shy grin. He gives a full-out laugh seeing a Lego flower bouquet that she put together and put in a vase on the counter. "You really got these."

"I wanna give you your flowers," she sings from Hrs & Hrs trying to add vibrato but sounding terrible.

"Thank you," Gee litters small kisses across her face.

Choice interrupts squeezing a box in between them. "Man, come on! Quit all that lovey dovey shit and open this gift."

Seeing the box, Gen already screws up her face. "I know you didn't buy him those shoes-"

"Why are you tellin' what I got him?"

She pouts watching Genesis open it. "I asked you to help me find them, so I can get them. You told me you couldn't find his size anywhere."

"Man, you can't buy his spoiled ass everything. I needed to get him a gift too and I liked your idea. You know him better than anybody," Choice laughs.

Magenta's been doing the thing where you give someone one of their birthday presents everyday of the month until their actual birthday. Lucky for her, Gee was born on the seventh so that's only a week.