Chapter 8

After what happened, the group had decided to take a vacation to Alola. Jenna was hesitant at first, but soon agreed when Chloe begged to go. Also, because Chloe said Jenna'd get to see her in her swimsuit.

They all stepped off of the plane, and Ash waved. "Professor!"

A tan guy with no shirt and a white lab coat walked up with a wave. "Alola Ash, Jenna!"

"Hey!" Jenna waved.

"Everyone at the Pokémon School is ready for you two!" Kukui smiled.

"Ready?" The two asked.

"Please tell me I'm not going to be swarmed by some old fans..." Jenn gulped.

"No, no... It's just Ash's class," Kukui explained.

"Fun!" Ash cheered.

§

"So this Lillie girl is looking for her lost father?" Jenna asked.

"Yeah," Mallow nodded.

"You have her phone number, right?" Mallow nodded. "Since you said she was a fan... Gimme!" Jenna snatched Mallow's Phone, and turned on the camera. "Hey, Lillie! I'm visiting Alola and Mallow explain to me your situation. Good luck finding your father! I believe in you!" Jenna held up a peace sign, before ending the video and sending it to Lillie. "Your welcome."

Mallow blinked, as Jenna handed back her phone.

"Could you do a performance for us?" Sophocles begged. "The whole school has missed you!"

Jenna gulped, as Chloe gave her a hopeful smile. "I might be a bit rusty... But ok!"

§

Jenna gulped, as she fidgeted with her skirt. Chloe gave her a kiss on the cheek. "You can do this..."

Jenna nodded, shoved opened the curtains.

"Don't wanna live as an untold story! Rather go out in a blaze of glory!" She jumped around the stages, doing aerobatics. "I can't hear you, I don't fear you!"

Thoughts of her mom tazing her flashed through her mind, but she shook her head. "I'll live now 'cause the bad die last... Dodging bullets with your broken past!" She strutted around the stage. Well, I can't hear you, I don't fear you now!"

She looked at Chloe from the backstage, as she did a big cartwheel from the left side of the stage to the right. "Wrapped in your regret, what a waste of blood and sweat, oh~!"

She smiled slyly, a thought appearing in her head. "I wanna taste love and pain, wanna feel pride and shame! I don't wanna take my time... Don't wanna waste one line! I wanna live better days, never look back and say... It could have been me! It could have been me..."

She pulled Chloe out on the stage, the girl giving a shriek in surprise. "Yeah!"

"Don't wanna wake up on a Monday morning, the thought of work's gettin' my skin crawlin'... I can't fear you, I don't hear you now!"

Chloe shrugged, as Jenna continued. "Wrapped in your regret, what a waste of blood a sweat, oh~!"

Chloe started to sing lowly. "I wanna taste love and pain..."

"I wanna taste love!" Jenna sang, the two voices colliding to make a chorus.

"Wanna feel pride and shame," Chloe sang, nervously. "I don't wanna take my time..."

"No!"

"I wanna live betters days..."

"Better days!"

"Never look back and say..." The two sang, synchronized.

"Could've been me..."

"Could've been me!"

"Could have been me..."

"Could have been me!"

"I wanna taste love and pain, wanna feel pride and shame, don't wanna take my time, don't wanna waste one line, I wanna live better days, never look back and say, it could've been me... Oh, it could've been me..." Chloe cut off their duet.

"It could've been me~!" Jenna sang out.

"Jenna!?"