it is just a puppy!

Start from the beginning

the following morning, ////jinling woke up to someone pocking his cheek. 

"pst" someone hissed, Jinling slowly opened his eyes, wondering who it might be at this early hour in the morning.  Infront of his bed, stood his crazy uncle, Wei wuxian. 

"Good morning!" Wei weuxian was beaming with happiness./jin ling could have sworn that he saw sparks and lanterns in Wei wuxian's eyes, that was accompanied by a creepy smile.

"We are not in GUSU! IT IS 4 AM!!!!" Jin ling shouted and tried to go back to bed, but Wei wuxian grabbed his leg and dragged him out of the bed. 

"Jin ling, get up! we had to go!" Wei wuxian said in a suppressed voice, his excitement was loud, but he didn't want to wake every single person in Lotus pier. 

"Leave me alone!" Jin ling was trying to grab anything to pull himself free from Wei wuxian. 

"Come on don't be lazy" Wei wuxian gave Jin ling's leg a tug and whistled. jin ling stopped for a moment, looking at his door, and saw Wen ning poking his head. "Wen ning! great come help me!" Wei wuxian ordered and of course the ghost general moved and grabbed Jin ling's other leg. 

"Hey that is not fair!" Jin ling snaped at them "you can't have help!!!"  he yelled

Wen ning, who at that moment had more brain cells out of the three of them. wrapped one arm around Wei wuxina's tiny waist, and another around Jin ling, then he fled out of lotus pier while the other two were clinking to their dear life, hugging Wen ning's head. good thing Wen ning didn't need to breath,  otherwise he would have been the first fierce corpse that died from suffocation. 

"WEN NING!!" Wei wuxian was screaming at top of his lung "NO ONE WILL SUMMON ME BACK AGAIN IF I DIE!!!" he screamed. tightening his grip around Wen ning's head.

"I SAID I MISS MY PARENTS, BUT I DONT WANT TO JOIN THEM YET!!!!!!" Jin ling cried, thinking he would die.

Wen ning landed far enough from lotus pier, and put both Jin ling and Wei wuxian gently down on the ground. both of their legs were like wobbly noodles and both fell, still shaking slightly from the flight.

"you two may have death wish, but I don't" Wen ning said in apologetic voice "your screaming and yelling would have woken up clan leader Jiang cheng." 

bothJin ling and Wei wuxian fell silence as the gravity of the situation dulled on them. 

the image of Jinag cheng's grumpy sleep face chasing them through out the entire Yunmeng  with his Zidian was scarier than anything they could imagen. 

"Thank you" they both murmured. 

                                                                  ------------------------------------

after 20 minutes, in which all three were fully awake and calm, Wei wuxian got up again.

"So,  Jin ling! you know what day it is?" Wei wuxian asked. Jin ling thought for a moment, then shook his head. Wen ning also tried to link the day to any event but couldn't.

"Today is Jiang cheng's birthday!!!" Wei wuxian was jumping up and down with excitement again as he hoped around Wen ning and Jin ling. "maybe we all could get him something nice!!!!"

"Eh.... all of us? master Wei?" Wen ning asked in a sheepish voice.

"Yes!!!!" Wei wuxian shouted in excitement, "but what does he like?"

"aren't you the one who lived with him the most? beside you were together in your childhood?" Jin ling asked

"I know, but he might have changed in the past 13 years so?" Wei wuxian was standing Infront of Jin ling, bending down to Jin ling's level and smiling at his face.