Chapter 31

WARNING! This chapter has slight sexual content, so if you're not into that stuff, leave now:)

As we reach the inside of Lukes apartment he slams me against the wall. He brings both of my hands into just one of his and lifts them above my head.

His lips are so close to mine I can almost feel the fire that sparks every time we kiss.

"I missed this," He moves his lips to my ear and his other hand to my thigh, "Jump." He commands and I obey, rapping my legs around his waist.

I can't stop myself any longer, I need him and I need him now. He pushes me harder against the wall. If it were up to me I would grab his hair in my fist and kiss him like he's never been kissed before, but he has my hands above my head and I don't think he plans on letting me free anytime soon.

"Kiss me, please." I beg and his smile grows. He kisses my cheek and smiles even bigger than before, proud of himself. I sigh, and he releases my hands from his grip, quickly bringing his hands under my thighs.

He finally carries me to his bedroom and gently throws me down onto the bed.

He kisses my cheek, under my ear, my jawline and my neck. Sending chills down my back, making me want him more.

He knows what he's doing, torturing me, with every kiss my need for him grows heavier and heavier.

"Luke..." I whimper as he kisses down my stomach and to my inner thighs.

I'm sure he's leaving marks but I don't care, I'd do anything for him to keep kissing me this way.

He makes his way back up to my jaw and lingers there for awhile. I finally grow tired of this teasing and grab his hair and slowly bring his lips to meet mine.

Finally, the fire has ignited in my stomach and I can't get enough of it. The heat between us feels so good and I've missed it so much. The kiss grows deeper as we rip off articles of clothing, one by one.

"I've...Missed you so much, Jade." He breaths into my ear, thrusting into me.

After moaning each others names and multiple climaxes, I lay on his chest tracing my fingers in tiny circles around collarbone, on our own high of love and lust.

"I love you." I whisper. When I hear no reply I look up to see the man I've fallen so deeply in love with, fast asleep.