Chapter 21

Our lips move perfectly insync with each other and Luke's tounge makes his way against mine. He moves his body on top of mine, grinding himself against me. 

"Do...do you remember what you told me...the...the first time we did this?" I ask between kisses, he lifts his head, his blue eyes starring into mine. 

"I told you a few things...refresh my memory?" He asks, bringing his soft lips to the crook of my neck, sending chills down my spine. 

"You told me..." He softly bites the skin below my jawline, making me jump. He takes his hands and grabs my wrists to pin the down above my head, keeping me from flinching again. "You told me your other girlfriend had to leave because...because you had to..." I try to spit out but the pleasure is making it harder and harder for the words to ome out. 

"It's nothing, really." He smirks. 

Grant knocks on my door and Luke immidiatly jumps up and onto the other side of my bed as Grant opens my door. He looks back and forth between Luke and I before he says anything, observing and seeing if there is anything strange going on infront of his eyes. 

Luckily he didn't discover anything. 

"Dad and Mom are going to dinner, I'm going over to my mates house." He states and walks out, closing the door behind him. 

"Please tell me you're not into all the Fifty Shades Of Grey shit." I laugh, jumping right back into our conversation, hoping that's not the case. 

He brings his head down and begins to laugh, "No! Hell no." He begins, still laughing, "I'm not into that kinkey stuff..." 

"But...?" I ask, waiting for him to continue. 

"But I don't want to be your friend. My ex-girlfriend, we weren't exclusive. If we're going to do this, I want you all to myself. I dont want to be your friend, Jade..." He brings his lips to my neck again, " I wanna kiss your neck." His whisper sends chills down my back. 

I bring my finger to his chin, guiding his lips back to mine.

-

To say the least, last night Luke and I had sex.

Without a condom. 

As he lays his head on my stomach, i run my fingers though his hair starring at the ceiling. I see pictures of me laying in a hospital bed, dying and a baby inside me dying with every breath i take. I have to wait a few weeks before i get my next period. If i get my next period. 

"What are you thinking about?" Luke shocks me by saying, snapping me out of my horrific thoughts. I thought he was asleep. 

"I'm sick." I say, deciding not to answer his question yet not dismiss it completley. Luke looks up at me, waiting for me to continue. "I'm going to die. Do you really want to be with the sick girl?" I ask, terrified to hear his answer. 

He sits himself up and i bring my knees up against my chest. He sits right beside me, crooking his neck to face me. 

"That's the thing, Jade, you're not the sick girl to me. You're still the girl i fell for before we knew about everything." He pauses, taking his eyes away from me and down to his hands. "I hate when you say you're going to die. I'm going to die. Grant is going to die and so is Jay and Debbie. What makes you so special?" He brings his eyes back to me. 

I can't help but smile. It's twisted, this is so twisted but I can't help but be thankful for his words. In a way only him and I will understand. He understands that i don't want to be the special one that has to go through all this. I don't want to be the one who has to fight for their life. 

But I am and it's time to accept that.