MASTER JESUS DOMINION

Start from the beginning

He showed dominon over the food
He showed love
Dominion is love, every action that the LORD took can obviously be traced to love!

I want you to understand that dominion does not have to be exercised over people alone!

Dominion can be expressed over every thing that comes out of the Earth! Earth! Earth! be it what....

Dominion is maturity, love is maturity!
When the LORD gave us dominion over the earth, he gave us dominion over everything that dwells in it, see;
Psalm 115 vs 16
The heavens, even the heavens are the LORDs but the earth hath he given to the children of men.

Didn't the Bible say that we shall make known the mysteries of the gospel! Okay the book of Ephesians 6 vs 19 says: And for me, that utterance May be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mysteries of the gospel"

We can't deny the fact that the mystery of the gospel cannot be accessed and manifested without the help of the Holy Spirit. I mean who gives the gift of utterances, what gift is it? Is it not one of the gifts of the spirit? This mystery that I speak here was Spirit inspired I couldn't have come up with this on my own and I thank you Holy Spirit for this. You're so sweet ♥️

(Ok, I received this on my second day of fasting when I was communing and then this inspiration happened) (just thought you might need some evidence) oh my God! human beings doubt a lot.

I pray you receive understanding In Jesus Name. And I rebuke every spirit of Double mindedness in Jesus Name, Amen!

An apostle once said; the Bible is a book to be opened and unlocked, you open it and unseal it, unless it would remain a book of history, poetry and literature to you, you would read and not understand the mysteries of it.

Evidence: Revelation 5 vs 2: And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with aloud voice, who is worthy to open the book and loose the seals thereof?

I'm thankful that the Holy Spirit unsealed the words and revealed this mystery to me....

Back to the topic; In that thanks giving there was rigid trust, there was believe that the power of dominion would take place, I mean this man Walked on water so the creatures of the sea are definitely subject to him...

He walked on the earth so the creatures of the earth and under the earth bow and every tongue confess that Christ is LORD to the Glory of God our father 😭
Philippians 2:10,11
That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, all things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

What else, JESUS CHRIST IS AUTHORITY!
he didn't have to even speak to the sea to conform or to the bread and fishes to conform,,,,,, The master of the world touched it and it multiplied in blessing making the people filled.
The same way we encounter him, the same way he touches us and (tongues tongues tongues)

*the same way he touches us and we multiply.... I mean ask anyone that has encountered the LORD JESUS if their life remained the same.

You know everyone the LORD touches is blessed...That is dominion papa, that is dominion mama.
That is the dominion Adam didn't understand, the LORD JESUS CAME TO SHOW IT TO US!

When his disciples couldn't cast out the demon in that young boy, the LORD Jesus Exclaimed! How long will I be with you!

Matthew 17:17
Then Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him hither to me.

How long will I be with you to understand and receive this power of dominion!
How long with I be with you before you learn!

That is what Adam didn't understand

But I thank God that the disciples eventually understood and received it. Which means I can also understand and receive it , likewise you!
ALELLUYAH
LORD I THANK YOU, AMEN!
My Jesus walked on water and there is a lesson I want every leader and every aspiring leader to learn from that.... you don't see Jesus saying to the fishes arrange yourself o, I am about to walk on the sea
Arrange yourself o so I don't stumble or fall o .... bla bla bla

He dominated the sea Mehn!!!!!!! And the result spoke for him...... I mean what manner of man is this?

TO THE LEADERS
We don't see Jesus rubbing authority on his subjects... forget the fact that they were fishes,,, there is a lot to learn from every single thing the LORD Jesus manifested here on earth.

A lot of leaders miss it, because they hold a position they rub it on everyone's face just to gain respect or whatever... but no that doesn't work!

Let your result begin to speak for you.... and you earn respect

Look at the situation of the storm. when the LORD calmed the sea the disciples said "what manner of man is this"
His result spoke for him, He definitely had that respect.
See the reaction of Peter when the LORD JESUS helped him in catching fishes!

And that is the way the LORD WOULD HELP SOMEONE HERE TODAY IN JESUS NAME! Amen.

It really doesn't matter what you're going through, JESUS HAS COME, LIGHT HAS COME.

See let your result speak for you, don't force things. Be a good leader, treat your subjects right, treat people right and the LORD would be pleased with you. I bless you.
I hope you enjoyed today's teaching.
God bless your heart♥️
LIGHT INTO YOU IN JESUS NAME!!!

LORD JESUS your children have read your word, We receive the grace of The LORD in Jesus name. We receive understanding, Wisdom and courage in Jesus name. Father because you said greater works shall we do, I pray a double portion of your spirit shall come upon us and we shall fulfill you in Jesus name. Amen.

Bless you, Now I bless your day, I pray your day is fruitful, I pray your day shall be favorable, I pray your day shall work for you, I pray you shall give God Glory.

Glory.

Have a nice day Brothers and Sisters.

Please comment

Instagram handle: MorningDoorDevotion