"Mistress Raven, Kreature and Poppy be cooking for Mistress and master. Our Mistress should be relaxing" He scolded in disapproval, making me bite my lip to stop myself from laughing. I glanced at George, who stuffed his mouth with food to stop himself from smiling.

"I apologise Kreature, but you can help Lotty with cleaning the pans and counters" I negotiated, making his scowl decrease and was replaced by an approved expression.

"We do that right away, mistress Raven," He said with a smile before popping away, the moment he was gone, I burst into laughter, along with George who had buried his face in his arms.

"Oh, I've grown to adore that little elf," George said through his laughter, making me smile softly at him.

"He's great, it has taken him a while to remove all the prejudice he was taught but he has started to be more accepting of others" I smiled fondly, remembering the time he had met Marcel. At first, Kreature was unsure of having a vampire anywhere near me and made it quite clear that he disapproved of the friendship, but after a while of seeing Marcel every day, he had grown to like the vampire and vice versa.

"Wait, did he call me master?" George questioned with wide eyes, making me giggle slightly as I nodded.

"Well, you're my mate and a pureblood, despite being a 'blood traitor'" I rolled my eyes at the phrase that I've grown to hate, not quite understanding what made someone a blood traitor. George hummed in acknowledgement before continuing to devour his meal, making my face cringe up in slight disgust, remembering all the times I had to watch Ron stuff his face during our meals at Hogwarts.

"There's something I wanna talk to you about," I said nervously as I pushed my food around on my plate. From the corner of my eye, I saw him stop his actions abruptly and turned toward me, knowing that my voice had a certain edge to it.

"What is it, sweetheart?" He asked in concern, pushing his plate away slightly and turning his full attention to me. I let out a sigh and looked over at him, nibbling on my bottom lip as I built up the courage.

"You can tell me anything, Raven" He reassured me with a supportive smile, making my nerves ease instantly.

"I-I had a plan to move elsewhere, New Orleans was only supposed to be temporary but after meeting Camille and the vamps, I couldn't bring myself to leave-"

"Where were you planning on moving to?" He asked with a slight frown, not quite knowing where this conversation was going. I conjured up the parchment that I had sent away the moment he entered the room and slid the parchment so it sat in between us. He looked down at it and his eyes widened in shock.

"Well... That's a lot of properties" He chuckled breathlessly, making me laugh, though my nerves were heard as he looked up at me with another frown.

"Why are you so nervous?" He asked in confusion, I took my bottom lip in between my teeth, nibbling on it once again which had become a nervous habit of mine.

"Well, you're my mate and I know you live back in England but I don't want to be away from you. I'm sorry, I know it sounds selfish and I couldn't ask you to leave everything behind to be with me-" I was cut off mid-sentence as his lips slammed against mine, making me gasp slightly in shock. The kiss was brief but full of affection, leaving me in a breathless daze.

"Uh- I- what?" I stammered, my cheeks turning a rose colour, embarrassed by my reaction. He let out a deep chuckle and looked down at me with pure affection in his brown eyes, tucking a loose hair behind my ear which sent chills over my body.

"Wherever you go, I go. We come as a package deal and to be honest, there isn't anything left for me back home-"

"What about the shop?" I asked with a guilty frown, causing a sad smile to appear on his face.

"I-It's difficult to spend my days there, knowing Fred isn't enjoying it with me anymore. Lee has been running it mostly, and he's been great and I have been thinking of either selling it or giving it to him" to be honest, I completely understood where he was coming from. After the battle, Hogwarts and England, in general, turned into nothing but a constant reminder of those that lost their lives. All those that I spent my school years with and the adults that I saw as family, including Severus, who had given me his memories to watch as he was dying. It had shown me everything he had done to make sure I was safe, even when everyone thought of him as the villain, including me and that reminder weight heavy on my heart.

"Are you sure, Georgie?" I asked hesitantly with tears in my eyes, a watery smile of his own graced his face as he nodded in confirmation.

"Have you decided where you want us to move to?" He asked as he looked down at the parchment once again, making me sigh with a shake of my head.

"I'm stuck between two places. It's either in mystic falls or Paris" He hummed in acknowledgement and stared down at the list, I could see the gears turning in his head and I silently waited for him to complete his journey of thought.

"I think we should go to Mystic Falls" He announced, gaining a surprised look from me.

"Why there?"

"I don't know, I have a feeling that we will be happy there. Plus, it's in Potter manor, you never know what you might find from when your family spent their time there" My eyebrows shot up, suddenly intrigued to know what my parents had kept hidden away from England. Had they spent a lot of time in Mystic falls? Had my grandparents spent their holidays there when my father was a child? So many questions were swarming in my mind but they could only be answered if we experienced the manor first hand.

"Mystic falls it is"