Muli

As time flies by at Kitsune Academy, Three Criminology students were walking around the halls, they decided to get seperated since two of the students wanted to look at the fox exhibition "Oh Myka? Me and Cherry will check out the foxes, let's meet at the dorms later." Carl smiled at her and dragged his sister, Cherry to where the foxes were meanwhile the other one, still walked around the school, she then bumps into a man, who is taller than her, other than that she immediately knew who it was.

"Myka..?" A deep voice spoke, Myka looked up to the man, it was no other than Xinyao Wang, the guy whom she liked, but now despised at the same time, Myka walked around him but he held her wrist and dragged her to the schools garden, he made her sit down on one of the benches.

There was pure silence in the air before Xin broke it. "Why?" He asked, "Why did you avoid me for 3 whole weeks..?" He looked at her with a sad and confused look, he wanted answers from her since he couldn't take another week without talking to her.

Myka looked the other way, ignoring him, but the feeling of guilt and jealousy was in her veins, she wanted Xin for herself but, she didn't want to hurt her bestfriends feelings, she knew that Cassandra liked Xin alot and so did Myka.

"Myka.. please.." Xin held her hand, he went in front of her, Myka then sighed and looked at him.
"You wanna know why I avoid you, Xinyao? It's because I don't want to hurt Cassandras feelings and break our friendship." She said in an irritated tone, raising her voice a bit before standing up.

Xin followed her and hugged her from behind "Blossom please.. you know I like you too, you don't have to think about another person's feelings first before yours.." his hug got tighter, making her feel his breath on her neck, Myka then teared up and turned around to hug him.

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry for avoiding you because of my jealousy.. I'm sorry for everything.." she sobbed in his arms, Xin then smiled and kissed her forehead, he pulled away and looked into her eyes. "So? Are we good now?" He asked, the girl nodded her head quickly, being happy to have the man she loves in her arms.

(FUN FACT:

Kitsune Academy has every course in college and the name of the sections are based on Filipino Mythology as well in this book you will not only know Greek Mythology but, as well as Japanese Mythology and Filipino Mythology)

Written by: Cheesecake