Crushing Defeat

Zacznij od początku

"I never specified what form the payment would take. You assumed it would be money."

"Because that how normal people pay for things! You - Your a bad senior for taking advantage of me."

She began to shuffle backwards as Payu got closer and closer until her back hit the wall and he caged her between his arms.

"I haven't done anything yet. Are you saying bad things about me again?"

"N-no?"

"Hmm... Are you going to pay?"

Beam's eyes watered as she realised that Payu wasn't changing his mind. There was no easy way out of this.

"I-I can't!"

"Who's the liar?"

The sounds of students coming down the corridor made her panic. the last thing she wanted was to be caught in this position. Glancing around she noticed the door next to them, grabbing the handle she opened it.

"Get in!"

It was a supply closet. Once she had closed the door behind them, she listened as the students stopped outside and started chatting.

"Did you hear P'Payu is at the faculty?"

"Thats great! I can get him to look over my work."

Beam was relieved that her classmates hasn't caught her in a compromising position, but she realised that she might have put herself in a worse one. Payu pressed up against her back. She turned around so that she could push him away.

"Stay away!"

"Shh! Quiet or they might hear us."

She should've opened the door. She should've let the students outside see her coming out of the closet with their senior and dealt with the gossip it would undoubtedly create. However, instead, she found herself frozen, clasped in the paws of a tiger who wasn't going to let her go without playing with her first.

What have I got myself into now?

There was a small window in the closet that gave them enough light that she could see his face. He was standing to her but just far enough away that their bodies weren't touching. His face hovered just in front of his and she got captured by his gaze.

"Say my name."

After a moment of silence, he began to trail his hands over her sides.

"P'Payu, please release me. Say it."

Beam gritted her teeth. She wouldn't give him the satisfaction of doing what he told her to.

"No? Fine by me."

Payu backed away slightly, and she felt a little hope that he wasn't going to try anything this time.

His hands, which were hovering over her hips, reached behind her back and suddenly he pulled her body against his.

"What are you-?"

A finger resting against her lips silenced her. 

"Shh, do you want people to find out?"

He knew exactly what to use against her. The whole reason she was trapped in here in the first place is so that no one would see her with him. What would they think of her after she had been talking badly about Payu?

She gazed up at him in a haze. Being so close to him, his eyes on her, him touching her, it felt so good that she felt sparks erupt throughout her body. Her lip was tingling where he had touched it. Her heart was pounding as she waited to see what he would do next.