Moonlit Ocean

The girls were all in Ajabdeh's room, planning a weekend getaway before the Royal Wedding. It was Ajabdeh's last week of freedom and she wanted to enjoy it to the fullest. Heer, Mahek, and Rosalina were suggesting places for the bachelorette vacation.

" Manali?" Heer suggested. " Nah!" Ajabdeh rejected.

" Corbett? Adventure?" Rosalina seemed excited. " No!" Bhago looked scared.

" First let's decide who is going!" Mahek waved her hand.

" Bhago, You, Me, Rosalina, Heer, the other two are kids, leave them!" Ajabdeh answered.

" Who is going?" Shakti asked, checking out the places on his tab. " Chaks, Ven, Rohan , You and Me." Pratap answered.

" Woh.. " all eyes were on Chaks. " I need to ask Bhago." " Ask what?" Ven asked, narrowing his eyes.

" Tumko kya pata ke patni palna kitna muskil hai!" Chaks murmured. " Kya kaha?" Rohan asked.

" I... want to ask if we have some plans or if I can go." He smiled sheepishly.

" Place leave to me, you all get ready for some fun!" Bhago took away the laptop from a confused Heer.

"Yeh thik hoga, Bhago plans trips well!" Ajabdeh approved.

" I will let you know tomorrow, abhi mujhe ghar jana hai... " Bhago got up to leave. " Ohho! Bhago, Chaks intezaar kar lega thodi der !" Ajabdeh taunted as Bhago hit her with a pillow before leaving.

"Par hum jaa kaha rahe hai?" Rohan asked curiously. "I have some places in mind. " Shakti spoke up.

" Shoot!" Ven said, listening attentively. " Goa?"

" No, everyone goes there!" Ven protested.

" How bout Islands?" Rohan was looking at the tab and looked excited. " Island?" Pratap seemed happy at the suggestion.

" Havelock! I have been there, the beach, the cottages, the sea and sand, it's perfect!" Rohan added.

" Andaman? Awesome Idea !!" Shakti hugged him excitedly. Everyone else agreed. " It's gonna be a trip to remember!" Ven grinned.

Chaks was home to find his wife already waiting for him.

" Where were you?" She asked looking at his beaming face. " With Baojiraj!"

" Trip plan ho gaya?" Her question made him look up. The girls should not know the destination. He gulped.

" What trip?"

" The Bachelors! You people have been talking about it all day." She smiled. " Ohh that... umm. " He was reluctant to talk about the topic.

" So where are you people going?" Bhago asked, sitting down on the bed beside him. " I... er....umm. "

'' Don't worry baby, you know me, I won't tell a soul." She smiled reassuringly. "Ajab is choosing our destination."

" Okay, don't tell anyone I told you. "

" We are going to Havelock Beach, Andamans," Bhago told an eager group of girls the next morning.

" Hein? Havelock? Achanak aisa offbeat destination kyun?" Ajabdeh asked. " Kyunki tu offbeat hai. We will have fun, trust me!" Bhago smiled.

" Accha hotels book karna hai na " Mahek was checking her phone.

" I will arrange everything," Bhago reassured.

" Yay! We will have fun." Heer giggled. Ajab was still looking suspiciously at Bhago. Ajab was absentmindedly strolling in the palace garden with Brownie, in her printed orange jumpsuit at midday when Pratap walked out of the palace and saw her in the garden. A smile curved his lips. He walked up behind her and tapped on her shoulder. She turned around in haste saying "Bhago tell me the truth!" and saw Pratap looking at her wide-eyed.