EPISODE:1

Y/n's POV:

After our classes i was sitting in the park with my other friends and talking with them waiting for jungkook and taehyung for going home it's have been 30 minutes since they didn't come....
After waiting for more sometime i saw taehyung and jungkook was coming towards me i started to walk far from them as they fastly reached me...

Tae: ahh! Wait y/n we're also coming.
Y/n: you both are late do you know that??
Jk: ah sorry y/n we're really sorry.
Tae: hmm..we're sorry
Y/n: do both of you know i was waiting for you since more than 30 minutes..
Jk: we know y/nahhh!..but
Y/n: what but?? I don't want to hear any excuses
Tae: please listen us for once y/nahhh
Y/n: okay now,tell me why both of you got late??
Jk: actually y/nahh i had some work in library and that was very important that's why i got late...I..I'm really sorry..
Y/n: what about you tae??
Tae: ac...actually i had some work with mr.nim so..please forgive us na.
Y/n: umm....okay okay I'll forgive you but firstly you two have to promise me
Tae&Jk: what promise??tell us we'll.
Y/n: you'll never do this again okay?
Tae&jk: yup! We won't..
Y/n: okay now let's go we're getting late.
Tae: yeah let's go.

We were stepping towards the exit but when we heard some voices were coming from behind the university we three decide to check out what was happening there as we followed the direction where the voices come from as when we went there we saw that......

*This fanfiction is just for entertainment don't take it seriously and maybe in this video you'll found grammatical error so please don't mind it...hope you like it stay blessed and stay safe*