𝐻𝑜𝑚𝑒.<𝑆𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛>

Genre: Fluff
Ship: Stonathan (Steve x Johnathan)
Relation status: Dating
Warnings: None

♡︎

When you ask someone what home is they'll most likely respond with a place. But Steve Harrington had a different perception of what "home" meant. To him, it was a feeling. A sense of safety. And he got that feeling from Jonathan Byers.

When most people in Hawkins, Indiana hear the name "Johnathan Byers" they immediately think of the "freak" or "queer". But Steve? Steve thought he was beautiful.

Steve was currently sitting on the Byers couch, Johnathan placed on his lap. Johnathan had his head placed in the crook of Steve's neck.

Johnathan mumbled something, pulling Steve out of his thoughts. "Babe, I can't hear you," Steve said, rubbing circles on Johnathans back. "I'm tired." Johnathan repeated, squirming around to get closer to Steve.

"Alright. Up to bed we go." Steve declared, picking Johnathan up by his waist. Johnathan wrapped his legs around Steve's torso, his head still in the crook of his neck.

Steve placed Johnathan down in the bed, laying down with him. Steve wrapped his arms around Johnathan, holding him close. Johnathan yawned, drifting off to sleep.

Steve played with Johnathans hair until he heard Johnathan's breathing slow down. He made sure Johnathan was asleep before he allowed himself to drift off as well, the same feeling of safety still there.

♡︎

Sorry this sucks, it's 3 am, I got back from vacation today, and I was half asleep writing this. Anyway! Now that I'm back from vacation I have more time to write before school starts on September 7th. So, if you have any requests, read the description of the book and request by commenting or messaging me! Thank you for reading, have a lovely day or night and remember, I'm proud of you!💗 (Even if you just laid in bed today, im proud of you for making it through today.<3)