Part 7

As Eleven proceeded to walk up the stairs of the Wheeler house, Nezuko eyes sparkled, glancing around her as she stumbled into a very nice-looking room

The room's walls were covered in a pastel and white stripe pattern, with one wall painted light yellow.

There were small, family photos framed and sitting up on stands on a large long white table that was right next to the door with silver handles below the table, with other very pretty things sitting on the table as well.

Nezuko looked more around the room. She noticed two large wooden doors inside the patterned wall, which certainly intrigued her three-year-old brain but her attention quickly shifted to something much more interesting.

Centred in the middle of the bedroom, was the largest pillow she had ever seen. Was it a pillow? It had blankets.

Nezuko jumped on it to test its fluffiness, and even though it wasn't a futon, she instantly wanted to sleep in it. She wanted to bury her tiny demon head into the warm, snuggly covers and sleep for another two years again with Urokodaki by her side until her brother had finished his Final Selection--

Nezuko paused, a shadow casting her face as she remembered her beloved brother. She paused for a minute, not moving before she jumped off the bed and walked over to the weird table.

She stood in front of all the photos, of all the happy faces, as her mind replaced the family members with her own.

There, she could envision Hanako and Shigeru piggybacking each other, with Takeo standing sulkily in the background of one photo. She could see Tanjiro nursing Rokuto in his arms in another photo. And she could see her mother cooking konpeitō, her favourite meal when she was a human.

"U-um..." 

Nezuko's eyes darted to see a cautious Eleven, standing at the door with one hand on the door frame and another balancing Mike's watch on her wrist.

"It's 3-1-5, uh..."

Eleven didn't know what to do. The strange bamboo-muzzled girl had tears coming out of her pink eyes.

Eleven was almost considering just leaving the girl behind, turning half around before she remembered Mike's voice.

"Meet us there, after school, with Nezuko if you can."