"If anyone dares to interrupt my conversation with Selena, then Selena will die." Kronus smiled evily and moved his scythe around my neck. My body was getting sore from standing stiffly, but I didn't dare move a muscle. I even tried to breathe less.

"Damn you!" Percy yelled as Luke continued to battle him.

Kronus acted as if he didn't say anything and turned his ugly face towards me.

"What are you planning to do?" My voice shaked. I wanted to move my fan, but Kronus took it and stuffed it under his cloak.

"To wed you and Luke, of course." Kronus said and I saw Luke's scarred face lit up as he fought Percy.

"Never! I'd rather die!" I snapped and cringed each time Luke swung his sword to Percy. Percy was a swordsman, but I still felt nervous when he battles others, especially Luke since he has a sword that can kill both monsters and mortals. Percy swung Riptide towards Luke's chest but Luke ducked and kicked Percy's sword out of his hand.

"Percy!" I pulled against Kronus tight grip as Luke swiftly grabbed Percy and placed his sword on his neck.

"No!" I screamed and saw that the others were captured as well.

"Kill me, not Selena!" Percy squirmed against Luke.

Kronus chuckled and turned to me with an amused expression. "What were we talking about again? Oh, the marriage, of course."

"I said I'm never gonna marry him!" I glared and winced as Kronus' grip tightened.

"Let her go!" Percy screamed and the cave suddenly began shaking as if an earthquake was preparing to unleash its power.

Kronus turned towards him and glared. "If you dare pull a stunt like that, Selena's going to die in front of you right now." He turned to Luke and added, "We'll find a better bride for you Luke. A more attractive one."

"Only a crazy person would marry him!" I yelled. I could feel the bruises in my arm get worse, but I couldn't care less.

Luke's lips tightened into a hard line. "Why you little--"

Kronus cut him off and said, "Before I kill you, I believe you deserve answers. Specifically about your parents."

I stopped squirming and met eyes with Serena. Despite the situation, we were finally going to learn the truth about everything. If it weren't for Percy, I wouldn't mind dying right now as long as I finally have the answeres I've searched for so long.

"You see," Kronus explained, "when you and your twin, Serena, were twins, someone stole you from your parents' care and--"

"You were the one who kidnapped us." Serena said as a monster held her.

"Not quite. I was still too weak to do much, all thanks to your parents." Kronus said distastefully.

"Therefore, I called Eris--"

"The Goddess of Chaos, Strife, and Discord!" Grover gasped.

"Yes, yes," Kronus said impatiently. "I hired her to take the twins when their parents were in a conference with Zeus. After succeeding, I was planning to keep the two of you and use you for your powers. But unfortunately, Eris betrayed me. She said that she works for no one, which was typical for her to say considering her domain. I was furious of course, but I was satisfied enough that the twins aren't with their parents. After that, she placed you in a basket and sent you two to earth where--"

"We ended up in the orphanage." I finished and Kronus smirked.

"Your parents of course searched the planet for you," Kronus rolled his golden eyes. "But with your scent hidden amongst humans, it's like looking for a needle in a haystack!"