"I-..I don't know if that was Bow or not, okay??" I groan, looking to the side. "That part..I-I still don't understand. But.. you still just.. stood there and watched as we clearly needed your help! Why.. didn't you? And don't say it was because you were injured!"

He didn't say anything again.. that frustrated me more. I turn to him and walk forward, swallowing before speaking.. I had to mention every possibility, because.. I don't even know if I can trust him. "Did you want me to die?" I croak.

"Wh-What?! No!" He spat immediately, turning back to me as well. He looked genuinely offended by my suggestion, I held my arms tighter as he continued. "I don't LIKE you, but it doesn't mean I want you dead! Jeez!" He kicked the ground, scuffing it in a rage. "It's not always about YOU, Balloon." He snarled, seemingly getting more angry the more he talked about it.

"O-Okay! Okay.. can you blame me for thinking that??" I question in irritation, him just looking down to the ground with an unhappy face. He didn't seem pleased.. "..Well.. if it wasn't about me, what WAS it about?"

"That's- it's-" He seemed to be holding back from saying something, groaning and looking to the sky. "Can you just let it GO?! L-Look, none of this will matter when Mephone brings us all back and revives us! The quicker we find him, the quicker we can all go home. Did you FORGET he can bring us back?!" Nickel exclaimed, looking back at me with a frustrated expression. I roll my eyes.

"Oh, yeah! And what if he's dead too, huh?! Plus, we don't know how long we're gonna be trapped here! We need as much help as we can get- because the less of us the are the weaker we become!" I try to explain uncrossing my arms. I was getting impatient, and looking at his face made me want to hit him for being so careless in this situation.

"You're being overdramatic." He claimed, turning on his heel boredly. "Let's just keep looking, you said you wanted to find more of us, right? Don't take this so seriously. Mephone wouldn't keep us in danger."

But this is beyond Mephone..is what I wanted to say. Despite me wanting to argue with him further, I decided to let him be ignorant, and just follow silently. How were we going to find Mephone in this giant forest anyways? I swear, this better not be some sort of sadistic challenge.. nothing like this is worth any sort of money.

"Donut literally got impaled, of course he's dead! I can't see anyone else from our team, Fj! Face it, we're gonna die out here!"

"Can you stop being so fucking negative, Naily?! Donut didn't DIE, I... I know it! He's..somewhere. He should know what to do, Four kind of left him in charge of the show so.. like, he out of everyone should be thinking of a plan, right?"

"Unless he's dead!"

"He's NOT dead!"

"N-Nickel, can you hear that-?!" I shriek quietly, stopping in place to try and listen out for the voices again. I didn't recognize either of them.. oh no, was it more of those crazy objects?! I held my breath to silence myself, only able to hear the soft rustling of leaves for a moment.

Nothing happened.. Nickel scoffed, "No, I hear nothing." He grumbled, beginning to walk ahead. I glare and snatch him, stopping him from walking. He squirmed in my grasp. "Hey! Get your hands off!-"

I cover his mouth angrily, trying to keep quiet just in case I heard those objects again. Nickel kept saying things but was muffled by my hand, eventually he stopped, because he began to hear it too..

"Oh man.. I think we're lost.."

"Of COURSE we're fucking lost! This is a forest, nowhere is EVERYWHERE! We need to find someone stronger.. if we get caught we're gonna be fucked, dude!"