Chapter 18

[Y/n's POV]

Quackity led me to a building in the back of Las Nevadas. Once I entered I could tell it was his 'house'. A bit too messy for my liking but it puts a roof over my head. "You can stay here, unless you don't cooperate. In that case I'll put you in the prison downstairs. Is that clear?" I nodded in response.

I still don't quite know what to think. Techno was probably mad at me for calling him the blood god so it would make sense for him to send me away. Could I really trust Quackity? Of course not but he is giving me a place to live. Right now, I need that.

"Pumpkin... I'll let you get settled in. I need to go take care of some business" he said caressing my face. I bit my cheek to resist the urge to punch him in his stupid little face. After he left, I started to look around. The room I am now in is probably his living room. There is cans scattered across the floor. Gross.

As I kept walking I saw a room with a bed. The sheets had stains on them. I REALLY hope the stains are from drinks. Yeah, let's go with that. I better not be sleeping in here. Is there any other bed? I ran around the house looking for anywhere else to sleep. Fuck. I don't want to sleep in that shity bed. I want my bed, in my house, with my friends, with techno...

After I left the bedroom another door caught my attention. It had big red letters spelling "KEEP OUT". Interesting... I should leave it alone.

Louis: you should go in

"No! I am not going in there! This isn't like back in the day when we were kids."

Louis: Come on, you got to admit your curious.

"Yes of course I am but that doesn't mean I should go in there. It clearly says keep out."

Louis: pleaseeeeeee! I wanna see! Plus, this is Quackity's house. Why would he have a giant "keep out" sign.

"Ugh, fine! But if I die, it's on you."

I turned the knob and to my surprise it worked. There is no lock? What an idiot. Once the door opened I was left in shock. A bunch of pictures were plastered on the wall. In the middle was a picture of Technoblade. Red lines traced around the wall, pointing to other pictures. One lead to a picture of L'Manburg. Another lead to Phil. As I continued looking horror struck me. It was my face. My face was circled with "answer" written beside. Why? What does Quackity want with me?!

I fell backwards. Instinctively, I let out a shout. I felt like I wasn't getting enough air. Panting, I let my eyes travel around the wall, examining everything. It didn't make sense. Why me! What do I have to do with any of this?

"Y/n?" I heard from behind me. I stood up quickly. "What is this..." I asked scared. Quackity's eyes let go of mine and looked at the wall. "You weren't meant to see this" he said slowly looking back at me. "WHAT IS THIS!" I yelled. I was angry. He had no right to keep me from the truth.

A hand gripped me arm. I yanked my arm away from his grip. "TELL ME!" I shouted. "NO! Let me bring you down to the dungeon willingly or I'll have to fight you. Either way ends with you locked up" I knew I didn't have the energy to deal with this. I didn't have any weapons or armour. However I never go down without a fight.

I backed away slightly and got into a fighting stance. I started by punching him in the face which drew some blood. He retaliated by hitting my shoulder. I kicked him in the chest. It pushed him back but not as much as I had hoped. Quackity tried punching my face but I grabbed his arm and twisted it, throwing him onto the ground. I tried punching him in his face but he moved his head at the last minute. Quackity rolled over and stood up, back into his fighting stance. He kicked me in my stomach a flew backwards and hit the wall. Because I didn't have any armour to protect me he did more damage then I did. I fell to the ground and gripped my stomach. Black started to fill my vision until it was the only thing I saw.

Once I awoke, I found myself in a dark cell. It was the only one in this place. Water dripped from the ceiling into a dirty puddle. I examined the cell and didn't find much. There's a dirty toilet, thin mattress with an even thinner pillow. I felt a sharp pain come from my stomach. The memories of Quackity and I's fight flooded my mind. I placed my hand apon my wound and watched as it healed causing little sparks to fly around.

"G'morning Pumpkin" I shot my head in the direction in which I heard the voice. "Hello, Quackity..." I said in a clearly pissed off tone. "Calm yourself, doll" he smirked. "Fuck you"

"This place is disgusting. Why do I have to be locked up in here?" I questioned. "You broke the one rule that was set in place. Now, you have to pay the price in here" This place is disgusting. I wish I was with Techno. I wish I could tell him I love him. I wish I could just sleep in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyyyy! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

My school starts in a couple days so I might not post as much but who knows.

If you haven't done the following, turn off your phone and go do them right now! Please!
-drink water
-eat something
-go outside
-take your medicine (if you have any)
-do your homework (if you have any)
-go to sleep (if it's late)

I love you all sooooo much! Please remember you are loved by many. You are valid, no matter what people have told you. You are worthy. Keep fighting. It'll be worth it.

{1000 words}