Chapter 6

I've always had some trouble falling asleep at night. There was always too much going on in my mind for me to fall asleep. All the thoughts of my past, the voices of my people banishing me, the screams of evil inside me...

I toss and turn for what feels like hours. I finally decide to get up and go for a walk or at least anything else than just laying here.

I get out of my makeshift tent to surprisingly see Technoblade sitting by a fire he must have started. As I get closer I see he is sharpening his sword. He must have heard me because in a swift move he had his blade on my neck.

"Uhh- Tech-" I stutter out
"Oh- um sorry" Techno mumbles as he takes his sword off of my neck.
"It's all good I shouldn't have snuck up on you" I reassure him
I was also wondering why he was awake. I figured after the long, stressful day he had he would be exhausted.

"What are you doing still awake" I ask him trying to make conversation.
"I could ask you the same thing" he looks to me and raises a brow
"Well I asked you first" I say slightly smiling
"I hardly ever sleep. Now you why aren't you asleep?" He asks
"I just couldn't. It happens a lot to be fair" I respond

We sit together in silence but a comfortable silence. I start to get a little sleepy but I don't leave because I am enjoying this quietness.

Technoblade POV (surprise)

I feel a sudden weight on my side. I look over to see y/n asleep? "I guess she finally was able to fall asleep" I think to myself
I didn't move because I didn't want to wake her up and well because if I have to admit I kind of liked it.

I look down at the girl and admire some of her features. Like how her h/c (hair colour) shines so perfectly in the moonlight. Or how she looks so peaceful when she is sleeping.

I decide to carefully pick her up and carry her to our makeshift tent. I set her down gently and cover her with the blanket. I decide to go for a little walk to clear my mind. Plus it would pass the time because I won't be able to sleep.

It's now morning (your pov)

A bright light starts shining through the tent. I slowly open my eyes. I feel the morning light shining on my face which helps me wake up more. I suddenly remember where I am and what happened yesterday which causes me to bolt up.

I thought I fell asleep outside how did I get here? Did I fall asleep on Techno? Did he bring me in here? I start to feel my face get red at those thoughts.

I get out of the tent to see the fire that had been blazing is now just a pile of ashes. I look around hoping to find Techno but I don't. Maybe he is gathering some supplies? I think to myself. I wonder around aimlessly for a couple of minutes until I found a apple tree. I was very hungry since I hadn't eaten since yesterday. I picked all the apple that were ripe. I start heading back to camp while eating my apple. I see Techno chopping down a tree. I didn't want to sneak up on him because it didn't end too well last time.

"Techno?" I call out to him

He shoots his head around but then I see his eyes immediately soften when he relises it's me.

"Oh your awake" he says
"Yeah do you want an apple?" I ask gesturing my hand out to him
"Sure thank you I am kind of hungry" he says and grabs the apple

We walk back to the camp. We split ways, he went to pack up and I went to feed Carl an apple. I see Techno come over and hop on the horse.

"Ready?" He asks me
"Yup" I respond and get on the horse.

We were riding for what felt like hours but finally I can start to see a building which I assume is his house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Helloooooo I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
How are you today? Hope your doing good! :)

Please take some time for yourself today. Don't over work yourself, please!

If you haven't done all of these today please go do them :)
-drink water
-eat something
-go outside
-rest
-do your homework (if you have any)
-take your medicine (if you need to)

Have a good day/night  <3

{700 words}